Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

"Godzilla" on NBC Sunday Night?Anybody going to watch it?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

"Godzilla" on NBC Sunday Night?Anybody going to watch it?

Old 04-17-01, 11:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anyone going to watch "Godzilla" starring Matthew Broadrick on NBC Sunday night?I might watch my DVD rather see how edited and messed up for TV this will be!
Old 04-18-01, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Aaron, can't you let one motion picture being shown on television slip past without asking everybody if they are going to watch it? I thought you hated mainstream movies, so why do you care if they are chopped up when shown on network television.

Oh, and how can you rail against mainstream blockbusters and beg for more "independent, foreign and documentary" movies when your collection contains such an apparent example of what is wrong with most blockbuster movies as "Godzilla"?
Old 04-18-01, 12:35 AM
Banned

Originally posted by badger1997
Aaron, can't you let one motion picture being shown on television slip past without asking everybody if they are going to watch it? I thought you hated mainstream movies, so why do you care if they are chopped up when shown on network television.

Oh, and how can you rail against mainstream blockbusters and beg for more "independent, foreign and documentary" movies when your collection contains such an apparent example of what is wrong with most blockbuster movies as "Godzilla"?
I do hate mainstream movies as they the only type of movies playing here in my city and county! I do want more independent, foreign and documentary so that people here can expand there movie horizons, rather than see thier brains turn to mush!! Please do not mad for me for having Godzilla as I have wached it on DVD for quite some time!! My other section has DVD than other beaten Hollywood path!Movies like "your friends and neighbors',"the confession""spy games","Diplomatic Siege" to name a few !