Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

"Fallen" starring Denzel Washington on CBS Wednesday night?Anybody going to watch?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

"Fallen" starring Denzel Washington on CBS Wednesday night?Anybody going to watch?

Old 04-17-01, 10:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is anybody going to watch "Fallen" on CBS tomorrow night?I wonder how edited and messed up for TV this movie will be?
Old 04-18-01, 12:18 AM

The actual film wasn't terribly violent, so I imagine it'll be fairly intact, except for the language.
Old 04-18-01, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Aaron, to put it bluntly shut the f-ck up already with these postings! We already know that movies will be edited for time and content, not to mention in Pan and Scan. So get over it and quit it with these inane posts!
Old 04-18-01, 12:39 AM
Banned

Originally posted by aob505
Aaron, to put it bluntly shut the f-ck up already with these postings! We already know that movies will be edited for time and content, not to mention in Pan and Scan. So get over it and quit it with these inane posts!
You could ignore my posts if you want to !No one is forcing you to read my posts!
Old 04-18-01, 01:49 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by Aaron Amos
Originally posted by aob505
You could ignore my posts if you want to !No one is forcing you to read my posts!
I phrased it a little more politely in your thread on Godzilla, but Aaron, why do you do these threads over and over again. You have at least three going over the past week dealing with just about every single motion picture that is being shown on network television. And the posts are almost all the same with just the name of the movie changed. We get it. We know you do not like mainstream blockbuster movies, despite owning Godzilla DVD with Matthew Broderick , so can you just stop now?

And for the last time, someone please go over to Aaron's house and take that damn exclamation mark key off his damn keyboard.
Old 04-18-01, 02:25 AM
Retired

As always, hell no. I refuse to watch p&s, cable picture quality, edited for content and time movies strewn with commercials. Usually I'd just throw in the dvd, but I don't own this one because the movie sucks. Any the answer is going to be the same every time, so why ask this question every time a movie is on a major network?
Old 04-18-01, 04:15 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'll second that. Movies on prime time networks SUCK! There's so much of the movie that is always missing. It's better to just go out and rent it.
Old 04-18-01, 10:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I thought this movie was cool, but it is a cheap msrp one so why watch it on tv. This is the first one of these I've opened but whe I saw it I was wondering why there are so many of these I'm getting a little tired of seeing them.