Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Streaming Talk
Reload this Page >

Hulu/YouTube tv multiple tv's

Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Old 08-16-20, 06:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello I have 5 tv's through out my home. I bought an Apple TV for main living room and Roku's for the rest. I know I can watch 2 at a time with Hulu. QUESTION DO I HAVE TO GET MULTIPLE HULU/YouTube accounts because of the number of tv's ? There will never be more than two tv's on at any one time
Old 08-16-20, 12:06 PM

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Re: Hulu/YouTube tv multiple tv's

I've never done it myself, but according to the FAQ for Hulu, you should be able to use hulu on more than two devices, as long as you only use as most two at the same time. Not sure about Youtube TV.

You can download the Hulu app and activate your account on as many supported devices as you’d like, but only two of them can be streaming simultaneously.
https://help.hulu.com/s/article/streams?language=en-US
Old 08-16-20, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Defiant
I've never done it myself, but according to the FAQ for Hulu, you should be able to use hulu on more than two devices, as long as you only use as most two at the same time. Not sure about Youtube TV.

https://help.hulu.com/s/article/streams?language=en-US
This is true as long as itís TVs on the same home network. I share my account with my mom and her house is considered home and can watch on two TVs at the same time there. I canít watch using the app on my firestick at my house using the account, I have to chromecast from my phone or pc to watch it on tv.
Old 08-16-20, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,019 Likes on 810 Posts

YouTube TV is 3 simultaneous streams that can be associated with up to six google accounts, i dont believe they limit the number of devices it can be registered on.

Hulu TV had some weird restrictions when I had it so im not positive on that one.