Disney+ streaming service

Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Disney+ streaming service

Old 11-22-22, 06:53 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 69 Likes on 50 Posts
Re: Disney+ streaming service

Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
And, as discussed before, you can Add-On Disney+ (No Ads) for $2.99/month to your Hulu account, indefinitely, so long as you add it before Dec. 8.
I did this, this weekend.

For Disney+ a year for $36 > $110.
Old 11-22-22, 07:23 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 464 Likes on 306 Posts

Thanks for the Hulu show recommendations everyone, added those and a bunch others to my watchlist. Hulu has a lot more original content than I expected. Need a time machine now to watch all this content.

Getting the Hulu $1.99 deal, and adding the Disney no-ads $2.99 option was fairly easy peasey, but I hate how Disney forces shared passwords on their sites, so now I have a bunch of reconfiguring of devices to do.
Old 11-22-22, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 324 Likes on 211 Posts

I wasn't on top of this, and looks like Disney+ auto-renewed at $80 on Nov 12th. That Hulu deal looked great though.
Old 11-22-22, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,294 Likes on 1,011 Posts

And, as discussed before, you can Add-On Disney+ (No Ads) for $2.99/month to your Hulu account, indefinitely, so long as you add it before Dec. 8.
Yup, that's the only reason I posted it here.

And we were talking about it up thread, PerryD, but apparently if you contact hulu they might be able to get you out of your Disney+ contract if you want to try to get the add on instead. I'm probably going to try closer to the 28th.
Old 11-22-22, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Thanks for the Hulu show recommendations everyone, added those and a bunch others to my watchlist. Hulu has a lot more original content than I expected. Need a time machine now to watch all this content.
Don't forget to check out "The Bear" - quite possibly the best series of the year. IMO.
Old 11-22-22, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question about this: If I cancel my Disney+ current subscription, and add it on through Hulu instead, how do I access Disney+ then? Is it still through the Disney+ app, or is it through the Hulu app?
Old 11-22-22, 02:14 PM

Received 3,213 Likes on 2,187 Posts

Originally Posted by Boop View Post
Question about this: If I cancel my Disney+ current subscription, and add it on through Hulu instead, how do I access Disney+ then? Is it still through the Disney+ app, or is it through the Hulu app?
Through Disney+ app.
Old 11-22-22, 03:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 3,764 Likes on 2,533 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan1boy View Post
Don't forget to check out "The Bear" - quite possibly the best series of the year. IMO.
Oh yeah, The Bear is fabulous. And only like eight 30 minute episodes for the first season, making it an easy binge.
The following users liked this post:
OldBoy (11-24-22)
Old 11-28-22, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,294 Likes on 1,011 Posts

So the voice of Bingo and Chilli (the animated show Bluey's Dad and Mom) were on the Tonight Show:

Bingo's voice actor looks about what I thought he would look like, and apparently he's not even an actor he's a frontman for the rock group Custard. Chilli's actress looks nothing like I imagined...

Also if you don't know what Bluey is go watch Bluey.