Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Streaming Talk
Reload this Page >

Full Moon Streaming -- Stream all the stuff from Charles Band & Full Moon ent.

Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio

Old 12-16-13, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

http://fullmoonstreaming.com/

Has anyone here tried this site?

If you're a fan of Charles Band and his really schlocky low budget direct to video science fiction, horror or horror comedy, this is a fun little subscription service.

It's $6.99 per month or you can sign up for 3 months at a time for $18.

I subscribed during Black Friday and got 3 free Blu Rays.

Plus, now you can watch it on Roku. They recently added a Roku channel. This streaming service isn't for anyone. If you're not a fan of bad low budget movies, then this may not be your cup of tea.

Here's a few of the notable movies on their catalogue:

Trancers:

Puppet Master:

Dollman:

Gingerdead Man:

Old 12-17-13, 02:39 PM

Re: Full Moon Streaming -- Stream all the stuff from Charles Band & Full Moon ent.

I've been thinking about joining. Especially since you get some free Blu-rays. The annual membership is $65. I can probably flip the 6 Free Blu-rays for $5 each. Which would bring it down to $35.

How's the streaming quality? It says the movies are HD. But that doesn't mean much if the source material is crap or the bitrate is too low. Are there any buffering problems? I have a high tolerance for bad horror movies, but a low tolerance for lousy streaming.
Old 12-17-13, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Re: Full Moon Streaming -- Stream all the stuff from Charles Band & Full Moon ent.

I've only watched a few and the streaming quality is average. A lot of Band's material was shot in the late 80's and early 90's, so the source material isn't that great.

It's definitely watchable.
Old 01-02-14, 12:10 AM

"Warnings about "Full Moon" Streaming on ROKU"
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=65555
Old 07-23-14, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

FullMoon Sreaming News

Just received an email stating that FullMoon Streaming will be showing Something Weird Videos. Not sure if this is the entire collection(or most of it).
More news about it is at FullMoon Streaming.com.
Old 07-23-14, 04:32 PM

Re: FullMoon Sreaming News

Something Weird Cult Film Library Comes to Full Moon Streaming

Full Moon’s popular streaming channel Full Moon Streaming already has original programming, a bulk of the awesome Blue Underground Eurohorror library and of course, all of the B-flicks from the enduring Full Moon catalog. But in this writer’s estimation, they’ve just hit the mother lode of awesome in their latest collection. Today, FMS announced that they’ve just licensed a massive stack of untamed classic cult, horror and exploitation movies culled from the legendary SOMETHING WEIRD library!

Over the next several months, Full Moon Streaming will be slowly rolling out dozens of amazing SOMETHING WEIRD titles. To kick-off the party, they’re blasting off with a selection of ten amazing movies that will blow your mind. Every week a new title will appear.

The inaugural Full Moon Streaming/SOMETHING WEIRD titles unspooling over the next two months are:

THE ACID EATERS (1968)
BLOOD FEAST (1963)
THE GRUESOME TWOSOME (1967)
LOVE CAMP 7 (1969)
THE NAKED WITCH (1961)
OLGA’S HOUSE OF SHAME (1964)
SATAN’S CHILDREN (1975)
TWO-THOUSAND MANIACS! (1964)
THE GORE GORE GIRLS (1972)
THE WIZARD OF GORE (1970)

The fun rolls out August 9th at Full Moon Streaming. Subscribe today!

FULL ARTICLE - http://www.fangoria.com/new/somethin...-art-revealed/
Old 07-23-14, 11:09 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Re: FullMoon Sreaming News

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/streaming-t...-moon-ent.html

There is actually a Full Moon steaming thread already that I created last December.

I subscribed for roughly 6 months, but decided not to continue because I wasn't using it enough.
Old 07-24-14, 07:39 AM

I just signed up for a 6-Month subscription yesterday. They've added a handful of European Horror classics. And it was only $35, plus you get 3 Free Blu-rays.

But so far I'm pretty pissed off. Lots of problems with aspect ratios. Inseminoid is pan-n-scan. Intruder is the 1.35:1 version stretched to 1.85:1. Black Belly Of The Tarantula, The Fifth Cord, Macabre and Venom are all the 1.85:1 versions squeezed to 1.35:1 (so everything looks tall and thin).

Last edited by TheBigDave; 07-24-14 at 08:33 AM.
Old 07-24-14, 08:20 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
"Warnings about "Full Moon" Streaming on ROKU"
http://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=65555
I talked about this on another thread and called them about it. They said that they plan to expand it so you can use more than one Roku device.
Old 07-24-14, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by dvd-4-life View Post
I talked about this on another thread and called them about it. They said that they plan to expand it so you can use more than one Roku device.
Sounds like they also said the same thing back in December. According to that post in the Roku Forum:

Hi, ____. We currently have an agreement with Roku where only one Full Moon Streaming account may be linked to one Roku device at a time. This is to prevent you from signing up for Full Moon Streaming and then giving your account information to your friends and letting them link it to their Roku devices without paying for it. If you want to have Full Moon Streaming available on more than one Roku device, you currently need to create separate Full Moon Streaming accounts for each one.

However, we are planning on eliminating this restriction to allow Roku users with multiple devices such as yourself be able to link their Full Moon Streaming account to multiple devices at the same time. We anticipate being able to make this change to our service within a month or so, so we hope that you can wait a little longer until this happens.

Thank you for taking the time to email us about this and please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns about Full Moon Streaming or Roku.