Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Sources for Canadian BD releases in the US?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-21, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazon.ca no longer ships movies to the US, and I'm pissed. All I want is the standard case release of El Camino and nobody has it. I even looked up my email from like 10 years ago to find another site that used to stock a lot of Canadian titles (iNetVideo) to no avail. DiabolikDVD and ImportCDs come up empty too. Bad enough I used to get stuff from Japan faster than Canada. Somebody usually lists Canadian releases on amazon.com at some point, but not this one.
Old 11-12-21, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 617 Likes on 455 Posts
Re: Sources for Canadian BD releases in the US?

The only non-Amazon distributor up here of note is Unobstructed View. They don't have El Camino, but they've added a significant number of boutique distributors to their catalogue (with more apparently in the pipeline) and offer sales that are just-ok by Canadian standards. They do ship to the US, but you'd probably have to do a fair bit of math before buying stuff; exchange rates are perpetually in your favour, but shipping could cancel that out.

https://unobstructedview.com/