Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Good CS (Nike) and Bad (Nomorerack)

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-14, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

I figured I would make this thread just to show appreciation for some good customer service and complain about what I considered bad customer service.

I was placing an order through Nike.com to pick up some clearance stuff after seeing a coupon for 20% off. There is free shipping after 75 so I filled up my cart with some shirts. I hit the threshold of 75 and had free shipping. I then added my coupon and my shipping was no longer free. I thought that was odd, but I was close to 75 so I added some socks, and I was over the amount. I still wasn't getting free shipping.

So, I just hit the chat button, and within 30 seconds I had a live representative. They knew what I was ordering, and immediately said, have a one time free shipping coupon. The coupons stacked, and off I went. I was happy with the speed of the response and the resolution.

The experience at Nomorerack wasn't so great. My girlfriend asked me to order some boots for her since I already had an account. I placed the order, and after 2 weeks I started to wonder where the boots were. I looked up the shipping information, and I see that the box had been somehow damaged during shipment and to contact the vendor.

I send an email over, since I didn't see a chat button. The eventual response completely ignored what I said in my email. I had explained what I saw on the Fedex site and gave them the tracking and order number, but they didn't seem to understand my issue. We went back and forth until eventually they understood, and they said they would send out a replacement immediately.

I wait a week, and still nothing. I go to contact them, and they tell me, the vendor has no more product and my order will be canceled. At least the refund showed up. Glad I had to contact them to find out they canceled my order. Just terrible customer service which will keep me from using them again.
Old 02-10-14, 07:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Good CS (Nike) and Bad (Nomorerack)

Did you somehow miss this thread?

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/blu-ray-bar...p-skyfall.html

Short story, stay far, far away from that site
Old 03-01-14, 08:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

Well that thread was started in January of 2014, and I placed these orders in November or December of 2013. But I will check out that thread as I had not seen it.
Old 03-16-14, 02:23 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spainlinx0
Well that thread was started in January of 2014, and I placed these orders in November or December of 2013. But I will check out that thread as I had not seen it.
See you need to get in your time machine and go forward 5 years and make sure there are no threads telling you to avoid the retailer you are wanting to buy from. Its that simple man......