Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Live.com problem....

Old 11-26-08, 09:19 PM
Banned

Live.com problem....

I requested my cashback to my paypal about 30 days ago. It's supposed to be transferred in 7 days. Because of this I've been sending emails. Probably 5. I got this email from them yesterday.

Hello,

Thanks for using Microsoft’s Live Search cashback -- The Search That Pays You Back!

We wanted to remind you that Live Search cashback is available for personal purchases. Goods or services, that are purchased for resale or business use are not eligible for cashback awards, as explained in Section 17 of our Microsoft Service Agreement. These terms and conditions took effect on the launch of Live Search cashback on May 21, 2008.

17. Live Search cashback.

You will not earn cash back awards on purchases where

(f) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes

Any qualifying purchases made before that date may be eligible for cashback under the terms and conditions in effect at that time

Thank you for using Microsoft’s Live Search cashback; we encourage you to continue to enjoy the benefits of being paid to search and buy for all of your personal purchases.

Microsoft’s Live Search cashback Team

I don't work for a business nor have I bought anything for resale. What should I do about this? Has this happened to anyone else?