Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

deepdiscount shipping- What?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-08, 07:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2019 TOTY Winner

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts

I placed an order in mid April (shipped on the 15th) yet I'm still waiting I've ordered from them all the time and never this bad
anyone else having problems?
Old 05-06-08, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 599 Likes on 432 Posts
did you contact them and let them know?
Old 05-06-08, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by whotony
did you contact them and let them know?
sent an e-mail
Old 05-07-08, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Their cs # is 800 264-5076. Insist on speaking with a supervisor. They need to reship.
Old 05-09-08, 11:56 PM
Banned

Great idea, call their number (costs the company more), demand a supervisor (costs the company more) to demand a reship; which they will do anyway through email. Great way to keep prices low low low.
Old 05-10-08, 12:04 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 599 Likes on 432 Posts
Originally Posted by Condensed
Great idea, call their number (costs the company more), demand a supervisor (costs the company more) to demand a reship; which they will do anyway through email. Great way to keep prices low low low.
ok thanks, now go away away away.
Old 05-10-08, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Canadian Bacon
I placed an order in mid April (shipped on the 15th) yet I'm still waiting I've ordered from them all the time and never this bad
Let me tell you a secret about deepdiscountdvd.com...they suck ass!!!!!! That's right! They are shit about shipping and half the time they do not even have the products they promise! Do not order from them if you know any better! I stupidly order from them months before Christmas and they fucked my whole order! That not the first time they've done that either. If I order from Amazon.com or any other online store though, they do it perfect. But deepdiscount sucks!
Old 05-10-08, 02:47 PM

Well, I've ordered tons of stuff from Deep Discount over the years and it's nearly always gone smoothly. Their customer service is professional and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

Having said that, if you want your DVDs to arrive quickly, don't use the free shipping. Media Mail shipping has been much slower this year from DD - two or three weeks when it was once 3-4 days. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the OP's order was still in transit. Whether the slowdown is DD's fault or the USPS, I don't know...
Old 05-10-08, 08:48 PM

CS numbers are there for a reason

Last edited by Bacon; 05-10-08 at 08:56 PM.
Old 05-10-08, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 799 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by indy81
Well, I've ordered tons of stuff from Deep Discount over the years and it's nearly always gone smoothly. Their customer service is professional and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them.

Having said that, if you want your DVDs to arrive quickly, don't use the free shipping. Media Mail shipping has been much slower this year from DD - two or three weeks when it was once 3-4 days. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the OP's order was still in transit. Whether the slowdown is DD's fault or the USPS, I don't know...
This has been my experience too.
Old 05-17-08, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're right. You should simply never receive the DVD you payed for, but in the end you're helping keep prices low low low. Good thinking.
Old 05-17-08, 06:31 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 289 Likes on 214 Posts
Originally Posted by Canadian Bacon
So, have you received your package yet? About a month is when you email them. I haven't had anything take longer than a month if it was technically "shipped".