Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Cinflix

Old 11-10-05, 12:42 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cinflix

Never heard of this dvd rental site until I was lookin for rental service for asian dvds. I'm thinking of signin up for this. 4 dvds at a time for $20 is a good deal. Anybody who subscribes to it has any comments about it?
Old 11-10-05, 12:53 AM
mbs
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Game985
Never heard of this dvd rental site until I was lookin for rental service for asian dvds. I'm thinking of signin up for this. 4 dvds at a time for $20 is a good deal. Anybody who subscribes to it has any comments about it?
I tried cinflix and wasn't terribly impressed. They seemed really slow to me and their selection (of what I was interested in) was lacking.

After a month of cinflix, I switched to Nicheflix and LOVED their service (I quit because I am moving soon -- but I'll rejoin once I get settled in my new state).

I most heartedly recommend Nicheflix. Their service is nothing short of tremendous. They have a good selection of asian DVDs (and many other non-R1 DVDs). You can search their inventory before deciding. They ALWAYS shipped the next movie the same day they received the old one. And they ship on Saturdays! Huge bonus.
Old 11-10-05, 05:42 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your comment but can I ask you a few questions?

How was the turn around rate for Cinflix and Nicheflix?
Does Cinflix process and ship on the same day?
Was most of the movies that you've picked available?
How was your account cancellation process?

I think I read somewhere that ehits.com cancellation was a pain in the ass.

I'm leanin more towards Cinflix because it has more movies that I want. But after my Cinflix run is over, I could switch to Nicheflix also.