Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Brands Mart USA Reliable?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-05, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone ever bought anything from Brands Mart? I was looking at the circular for the Atlanta store this week and they have some ridiculous prices. Best Buy has the Mitsubishi W55313 for $1899. In this weeks circular Brands Mart has it for $1298 with a $300 instant rebate.

Does Brands Mart sell refurbs or is all of their stock new with warranty? I want to get people's opinion before I drive an hour and a half up there to buy the TV.

I know the 313 is last years model, but beyond the card reader and built in HD tuner, is there any difference between it and hte 315 model?
Old 01-08-05, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by sq240
Has anyone ever bought anything from Brands Mart? I was looking at the circular for the Atlanta store this week and they have some ridiculous prices. Best Buy has the Mitsubishi W55313 for $1899. In this weeks circular Brands Mart has it for $1298 with a $300 instant rebate.

Does Brands Mart sell refurbs or is all of their stock new with warranty? I want to get people's opinion before I drive an hour and a half up there to buy the TV.

I know the 313 is last years model, but beyond the card reader and built in HD tuner, is there any difference between it and hte 315 model?
I bought my T.V. at the West Palm Beach store. A 3 hour drive, the T.V.'s are brand new with warranty. I bought a 51" toshiba for 1199 when sears was selling it for 1899-1999. I have had o trouble with the t.v. and will buy there again when the time comes
Old 01-17-05, 02:18 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
If sears sells the same model, I would pricematch it to Sears and get an extra 10% off the difference.