Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DDD Over two weeks and nothing?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-04, 01:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I placed two orders with DDD, one order of just the WIRE which i have received. And a second order of a few other dvds. Both orders shipped out the same day, I received the wire about a week ago. Yet its been 2 weeks and i still haven't received the second order. I emailed them but no response. Did my package get lost or is it extra slow because of holidays. I got the free shipping, is there anyway for them to find out if it was lost and I'm out $40? So far bad experience with DDD, and its always been good.
Old 12-12-04, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Two weeks with media mail is not unusual. I've had a few orders take up to about 3 weeks. You shouldn't be out $40 since DDD will replace the order if it is lost.
Old 12-13-04, 03:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LASERMOVIES
Two weeks with media mail is not unusual. I've had a few orders take up to about 3 weeks. You shouldn't be out $40 since DDD will replace the order if it is lost.
I've had a media mail order take 2 months to receive. I sent out a media mail sale that I made on Half.com and it took 6 weeks to get there (going from NYC to NJ)
Old 12-13-04, 06:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I placed a pretty big order on 11/16. I went with the free shipping, as always, and got one box on 12/1 with 48 titles inside. On 12/10 two more boxes arrived with the remaining 54 titles. The website said they were shipped on the same day. I believe media mail causes a rip in the space-time continuum. They were shipped to my post office box, and all three boxes were insured, which DDD paid for, and the total on the shipping was over $70. Now I have had items arrive in as little as six days with the free shipping, but this was a big order during the big sale. I wouldn't start worrying until it's been a month, unless you paid for expedited shipping. Then you might want to call them.
Old 12-13-04, 10:42 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
[QUOTE=Hank1215].... The website said they were shipped on the same day. I believe media mail causes a rip in the space-time continuum. QUOTE]

Absolutely true - so often I've waited extra days for something sent out even earlier than packages already delivered.