Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

"Additional Charges" at Netflix...

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-04, 02:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 217 Likes on 192 Posts

I've been with Netflix since '99, and I got in early on the 8-a-time plan, and I was paying 37.99 (with additional charges, -those sort of vague things like tax and stuff that they elude to in the agreement). This was great until they raised the rate about 15.00. I dropped to the lower 5-a-time plan, which was (at the time) 33.95. However, I just checked my "account activity" and it seems that, -with 'additional charges" (which are not detailed), -I've been paying 36.95, -one dollar less than I used to pay for 8. So, I only saved one dollar even though my monthly rate dropped three dollars. Is this typical?
I'd mention it in an e-mail, but I have another problem with them at the moment, -I've been sent five titles since last Tuesday, and I haven't recieved any of them (even though they're listed as arriving in two days. I haven't had this problem since they went to the new distribution system (its generally one day, two days at the most...).
Old 11-01-04, 09:21 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's all the political mailings that's been taxing the usps recently. It'll get slightly better soon and then...Christmas mail.