Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Question about shipping process at Amazon

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-03, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been waiting for my Battlestar Galactica to ship, but have been noticing some irregularities.

As frequent Amazon buyers probably know, the movie goes into a "shipping" process a day or two before it is shipped, at which time you can't cancel or make any changes with your order.

Well, mine went into the shipping process two days ago, then yesterday morning it was suddenly out of the shipping process again and looking like another order waiting to go into that process. Then last night it was back in the shipping process, and now this morning it's back out of it again.

I've never had this happen with an order before, and I'm wondering this is weird or if this happens a lot to others. I'm a little hesitant to ask Amazon about it...because I'm locked in at the STL discount price, and if some customer service person goes fooling around with my order, they may screw it up!

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-22-03, 01:01 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds weird to me. I have had a couple of orders in the past go out of the shipping soon phase but it involved titles going oop, and Amazon ran out of stock before they could ship the items. Maybe it's another site glitch at Amazon or they are having problems getting enough copies of Battlestar Galactica to fill all the orders.