Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

DDD & Lost Shipments

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

DDD & Lost Shipments

Old 02-06-03, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDD & Lost Shipments

Has anyone dealt with DDD when a shipment has been lost. I've waited about two months for my order and it still hasn't arrived. Just wondering what their policy is on lost shipments, and how good they are at dealing with these situations.

I appreciate all feedback on this.

Thanks!
Old 02-06-03, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had a DVD that was lost. I waited for the time that they said it should have arrived and then emailed them and let them know that it hadn't arrived.

They re-shipped the DVD (and I believe upgraded the shipping to priority) and said that if the first shipment ever arrived to just refuse it, and that they would handle it when it came back.

The re-shipped order arrived maybe 3 days later, but the initial partial shipment of one DVD from the other order never arrived, so I assume it's sitting in the "Postal System Abyss" somewhere.

They were very friendly and professional about the situation and it was handled all through email. I never needed to call at all.
Old 02-07-03, 08:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happened to me once - they sent a replacement right away (they asked me to wait 3 weeks first). I called rather than emailed.