Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

rocket science...

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

rocket science...

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-02, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rocket science...

i know to many of you this may seem like rocket science, but i have an interesting proposal...

if you hate best buy SO much, DO NOT SHOP THERE. there are millions of other places to go. stop going, stop bitching. i hate it, but will ONLY buy a DVD or CD there becuase i dont hunt for the best price so i can save $2, its not worth it to me.
Old 12-26-02, 03:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's also not "rocket science" to put a post in the thread where you intend it to go, probably one of those Best-buy-bashing threads.

You probably clicked the "new thread" button, instead of "post reply". Those buttons should probably be further apart.

On another note, happy holidays.
Old 12-26-02, 11:26 PM

no, actually this is exactly where i intended it to go. there were too many best buy bashing threads to choose from :-)
Old 12-26-02, 11:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Old 12-27-02, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Also not rocket science...

I agree. Likewise, if you hate "Best Buy bashing" threads so much, don't click on them. There are plenty of other threads to read, and beyond DVDTalk, it's a big Internet (and world).

Personally, I find it somewhat cathartic to read the Best Buy bashing threads. Even though I love visiting Best Buy, I rarely shop there because of their prices.
Old 12-27-02, 01:20 AM

for me its like masochism. im a salesperson, and sometimes i read these stories where the "customer is always right", or where the customer has asked for unreasonable demands. most are where best buy truly just does suck, but some are where the customer expects to be treated like gold for spending $100 (which makes the company maybe a buck).

i stopped reading them, i just posted this becuase i thought in general it was getting a little out of hand.
Old 12-27-02, 03:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by cowanrg

i stopped reading them, i just posted this becuase i thought in general it was getting a little out of hand.
At least the Best Buy threads are clearly labeled, so people know what they're clicking on.

I thought you were looking for rocket science store recommendations...