Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Beware With Fye Shipping Charge

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-02, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I placed several order with FYE. They offer free standard shipping with order over $49. On every order I placed I chosed standard shipping and it showed shipping cost $0 on my order confirmation. FYE shiped the item in several shipment and they changed the shipping method without asking my approval. On one order they charged me shipping cost $24.99 by shipping next day for 5 DVDs. I bought those DVDs for myself and do not need immediately. The DVDs arrived after christmas anyway. FYE did not provide phone number both on the website or packing list. The only way to contact their customer service is only through email. Anybody has FYE customer service number?
Old 12-26-02, 10:57 PM

I got the number from the other thread already. I will give them a call tomorrow. If anybody order from this merchant make sure you check your credit card charge. They tend to break the shipment and charge you the shipping cost.
Old 12-27-02, 11:19 AM

Can you post the FYE.com customer service phone number? I have searched and can't seem to find it. I am having a similar problem with my order. Thanks.
Old 12-27-02, 12:17 PM

Originally posted by 1stws6
Can you post the FYE.com customer service phone number?
Customer Service Phone # Thread
*fye
1-866-393-7529
Old 12-27-02, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So has anyone else had problems with FYE.com? I placed my first order with them on 12/24 using the 15% off coupon and free shippping and now I'am starting to worry that I should not have done that.