Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Anisaki...Processing time?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Anisaki...Processing time?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-02, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Processing time

I have never ordered from Anisaki before... can anyone tell me if this is a legitimate site? Kinda charged online (which is the only way) but didnt see any follow up with the processing or anything. Its only been 2 days but not reply to any of the customer service emails i.E. "[email protected]".
Old 10-23-02, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A few things:

1) Welcome to the forum.

2) If you do a search on this forum for Anisaki, you should find at least 1 thread (this one) about this store. Note that one of the members here is affiliated with this store.

3) I changed your thread title to make it clear that you were asking about Anisaki in particular. This should make it easier for people who have information for you to find this thread. It's a fine line between too little and too much information in a thread title, but making sure that people know what they're clicking on is definitely one criteria to use.
Old 10-23-02, 09:30 PM

I'm not sure about their processing time for in-stock orders, but the processing time for backorders is less than impressive. For one item on my order, it took them a week to charge my card after getting the item in stock, and three or four days beyond that to actually ship.

The other has been in stock now for a couple weeks, but nothing's happened. I tried to e-mail them last Thursday, and got no response. I'm debating sending an e-mail to HKFlix (the parent company) address, to try and see what's going on--If I haven't had some kind of response by Friday, that's my plan.

On the bright side, getting a charge on your card does seem to mean that the item has entered the shipping process.
Old 10-24-02, 10:23 AM

ANISAKI response time

Hey thanks for replying... I felt like I was the only one that ordered from this site. My card hasn't been charged yet, it was from another site I went to. *sheesh* I think I will do the same as you next week monday if nothing happens. Its weird I've never been to a site that took so long to process an order.
Old 10-28-02, 03:15 PM

I apologize for the difficulties getting in touch with someone. To resolve this issue, I am having all emails sent to [email protected] redirected to me. In the mean time, please email me if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,
Jeff ([email protected])
HKFLIX.COM/ANISAKI.COM