Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

HMV.com

Old 09-07-02, 04:21 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HMV.com

Has anyone ever ordered from www.hmv.com ? I was thinking of ordering the upcoming Canadian 3-disc Brotherhood of the Wolf from them, but would like to hear some opinions on their service first.

Thanks.
Old 09-07-02, 08:59 AM

Used 'em once, and quite like 'em. (Check absound.ca and dvdsoon.com - they may have better prices) No coupons going at the moment though...
Old 09-07-02, 09:21 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I've ordered from them a few times and have never had problems. They are not the fastest though, most of my order took a few days to ship. Like Samuelowens says though, they do not have the best prices unless you can catch a sale (coupons are rare).
Old 09-08-02, 09:49 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I used to order all the time back in the days of the Garageband.com certificates. It's not a place I'd actually choose to order from if I had a free choice, though. They have some deals, but for the most part it's pricy and the shipping to the US takes awhile.