Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone received their Kurosawa Doc from HKF yet??

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-02, 01:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I know i shouldn't expect much for fifteen bucks, but this came out on Tuesday, those of us who got in on the 'special deal' ordered the previous wed., how come I don't have it yet?!?!?? Has anyone received theirs?
Old 04-29-02, 04:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have received only 10 of our order of 100 copies so far from Wellspring--and those 10 were first shipped to the wrong address. Needless to say, those 10 were shipped out immediately, but we're still waiting for the rest to arrive from Wellspring. As soon as they arrive, the rest will be shipped out immediately. We're sorry there's nothing we can do to expedite this for you guys other than to give your orders top priority once Wellspring gets us the discs.

Mhat
www.HKFlix.com
Old 04-29-02, 08:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not great business by Wellspring. Is there any time frame on when the other ones may be received?
Old 04-29-02, 08:14 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Wow...guess I was one of the lucky ten, as I got shipping notification already.
Old 04-29-02, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm looking forward to this disc, but the negative reviews of the transfer as well as the fact they can't even supply retailers properly make me think "meet the new boss, same as the old boss..."
Old 04-29-02, 12:39 PM

We can't get any info. out of Wellspring other than, "we'll let you know when it ships". Sorry, it's been frustrating for us as well. Believe me, we pushed to get you guys' DVDs early, but there's nothing we can do. I will post a note here when the others arrive, and of course you'll all get email confirmations with your delivery confirmation numbers as soon as your orders ship.
-M
Old 04-30-02, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

HK-

Is there anyway I could cancel my order?

Thanks
Old 04-30-02, 02:24 PM

chanster-

You can cancel your order by emailing [email protected] with your order number and a request to cancel.

-M
Old 05-01-02, 07:29 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Got mine yesterday...thanks HKFlix!
Old 05-01-02, 09:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

i wish mine would hurry up and come as well. I can't wait to see it. I have a feeling that it will be weeks before I see it.
Old 05-01-02, 10:02 PM

Just a quick note to say that the DVDs got to our CA warehouse this evening. They should all be shipped Thurs., May 2nd.

USA orders will receive an automated email with a shipping/delivery confirmation number and a URL to track the package after the order ships.

Int'l. orders can email me directly at [email protected] to inquire about their order status on Friday or after, if desired.

As a side note--I hope this is okay to mention here--we just upgraded all our international shipping to DHL. Shipping times should be MUCH faster from now on, and we've lowered all our int'l. shipping rates, too. Canada now pays just $1/disc (includes a real tracking number), all other countries are just $1.75/disc (includes tracking to the point of export only).

-Mhat
Old 05-18-02, 08:30 AM
dgc
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Placed Order on: 4/17

Credit Card Charged on: 4/26

Shipped on: 4/26

Received on: Still Waiting
Old 05-18-02, 02:20 PM

Please note that if you selected Media Mail, there's nothing we can do to speed your package up once it's shipped. We shipped it immediately after getting it, but now it's up to USPS how long it takes in transit. We strongly recommend Priority Mail and always try to discourage use of Media Mail for this reason. We provide Media Mail only for people who really want to save a couple bucks and don't care when their order arrives, it is generally a very bad shipping method that we always advise against.
Old 05-19-02, 12:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Mine arrived a week and a half ago, or so.
Old 05-21-02, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Mine still has not arrived either. The tracking number on it said it reached Ontario two weeks ago, but it still has not been scanned in my province. If I had to know that the title would be backordered, and then be in shipping limbo for a couple of weeks, there is no way that I would bought it online...