Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Help Please (with TAU)

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Help Please (with TAU)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-02, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Please

Can Anyone help me with TAU? I ordered something from them, and I am trying to cancel the order. I have emailed them 4 times, and have tried to call both numbers for 2 days now. Yesterday the number was busy for 7 hours straight. And if it is not busy, no one ever answers their phone.
Old 03-15-02, 07:46 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Good luck with this one - I tried to cancel 2 dvds which had been backordered (or whatever) for 3 months. Within 2 weeks they arrived. They did not respond to emails and phone calls were unanswered. I'm just glad it wasn't a big order.
Old 03-15-02, 07:53 AM

This is for a couple of preorders, and if they get sent out on tuesday, I will get very upset.
Old 03-15-02, 09:38 AM
Max

This should be posted in the Store Forum...plus I'm sure someone there could help or there may be other posts regarding this store.
Old 03-15-02, 09:39 AM

I agree, just thought I would drop a line here as well.
Old 03-19-02, 04:45 PM

It appears they keep the phone off the hook, nice customer service they have. I have sent numerous emails to cancel an order with no luck and the phone numbers are always busy. If they proceed to process my cancelled order, the charges will be disputed and I will end up keeping the free gift they would have sent to me.
Old 03-19-02, 06:50 PM

I decided to send one more email to [email protected] explaining that I did not appreciate them ignoring my emails including the constant busy signals on both phone lines. Furthermore, I mentioned again that they were no longer authorized to charge my card. This time I mentioned that any resulting charges would be disputed and any shipped product would be considered as a FREE gift from them to me.

What do you know ... it worked because less than 30 minutes later I received an email stating that my order was cancelled. They apoligized and ask to be informed if they did anything wrong. You would think that they would understand what WAS wrong from my previous emails.
Old 03-19-02, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
For everyone having trouble emailing TAU, try [email protected]
Every time that I have used this address, I received a response within 24 hours.
Old 04-11-02, 02:46 AM

I sent my e-mails to both addresses (cservice and orders) and got no reply. Basically if they don't want to help you, e.g. you disc is lost in the post, then they wont reply. If you need to dispute charges, send them some e-mails and then send the whole lot to your credit card company when they don't reply. The credit card company will then refund you and claim the money back from TAU hopefully with a suitable charge-back fee.