Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Orderbox ?

Old 01-01-02, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orderbox ?

How do I get these people to stop charging my credit card. When the deal first came out I was an idot and signed up for it; However, I never ordered a single item.

About 20 days in to the free trial membership I e-mailed them to cancel my membership. I never recevied a response except fpr the the 12.95 charge on my credit card.

I have sent three more e-mails with no response(except for my monythly charge)

Anyone have a suggestion on how did solve this problem?

Thanks
Old 01-02-02, 01:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm. Did you try cancelling via the link from your member details on their webpage?

www.orderbox.com -> Members -> MyAccount -> (login screen) -> view account details? Anyway, at the bottom of that page is a link to cancel. Sorry I can't be more precise, but I quit on the 31st and can't log in anymore.

If you quit this way, I apologize for repeating it. If not, can you still log in? They revoked my access instantaneously when I quit via the link. I hope the $12.95 was my last charge from them. Funny that they are math-challenged (12.95 = 6.95 set up fee + 2 * 2.95 monthly fees on their planet). Technically I was 1/2 way through another month, so I do expect another $2.95/$3.00 charge. But I sure hope that is it.

Like netflix: great idea, good on paper, poor execution.
Old 01-02-02, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There's a very thorough discussion of Orderbox in this thread, which is a continuation of this, even more thorough thread.

I think between the information in those two threads, and the instructions that Yaright provided, you have your answer. If not, feel free to post a new question in the ongoing thread (Orderbox Part 2).

Closing thread.

-stevevt