Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best Prices on Music & DVD? AllDirect.com!

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Best Prices on Music & DVD? AllDirect.com!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-01, 07:49 AM
JAA
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Over the last two years this has been my favorite store for on-line shopping. Their prices are consistently the lowest I have been able to find (check out mysimon.com).

I have generally received items at my door within one week of placing the order. Approximately 30+ orders - not one problem - just big SAVINGS!

Old 04-28-01, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Any reason I should be suspicious of someone's motives when the sign up today and IMMEDIATELY "share" a great site that's "the best"? Not that anyone would ever think of trying to promote their sales site in this way....
Old 04-28-01, 09:25 AM
JAA
DVD Talk Special Edition

Sorry. I am not following you at all. First, I am a customer of (alldirect.com). Secondly, to what "...sign up today and IMMEDIATELY..." are you referring to?
Old 04-29-01, 12:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What he means is that the first post you made is a "plug" for an on-line store that no one has ever heard of, and your second and last post is still on the same topic.
Old 04-29-01, 08:02 AM
JAA
DVD Talk Special Edition

dablue...

I will make every effort to avoid such controversial posts in the future - how dare a newbie attempt such things.

I thought it was appropriate, however, for this section. I was sharing my on-line shopping experiences at a particular store.

"...on-line store no one has ever heard of..."????

Now you have. Regards.

Old 04-29-01, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I've used Alldirect.com a couple times in the past for CD orders. The website leaves a lot to be desired. No graphics and sometimes confusing info. But if you take a second and look at everything, you'll be fine.

They do have very good prices, shipment packaging and delivery times. I'm happy with the site and I'll shop there again.
Old 04-30-01, 02:19 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by JAA
dablue...

I will make every effort to avoid such controversial posts in the future - how dare a newbie attempt such things.

I thought it was appropriate, however, for this section. I was sharing my on-line shopping experiences at a particular store.

"...on-line store no one has ever heard of..."????

Now you have. Regards.

Don't get mad at me....I was simply attempting to explain what Marty meant by his post. I don't have a problem with you posting it (at least it's on topic and in the right forum), however I have seen many people do this in the past and usually they are never heard from again. Hopefully that won't be the case with you.
Old 04-30-01, 04:59 PM
JAA
DVD Talk Special Edition

"Don't get mad at me...."

I never was mad. Sorry if my reply came across that way...

For the last time, I am not affiliated with(alldirect.com). I just wanted the people of this forum to know they offer some of the lowest prices found on the web. Take care!