Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Chicago area Loop listeners.

Old 06-08-04, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Chicago area Loop listeners.

If you've been listening to the Loop, you know that they are conducting an online vote as to their playlist. You can also write in songs not listed. This may do nothing at all, but I've been writing in tons of stuff like Iron Maiden, Izzy Stradlin, Motorhead, etc.... It sure would be nice to have a real rock station. Of course, they should just expand on what they play instead of having people vote on individual songs, but if enough people bitch, perhaps we can force some change.
Old 06-08-04, 05:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Chicago area Loop listeners.

Originally posted by Scorpio
If you've been listening to the Loop, you know that they are conducting an online vote as to their playlist. You can also write in songs not listed. This may do nothing at all, but I've been writing in tons of stuff like Iron Maiden, Izzy Stradlin, Motorhead, etc.... It sure would be nice to have a real rock station. Of course, they should just expand on what they play instead of having people vote on individual songs, but if enough people bitch, perhaps we can force some change.
Sounds like a pretty cool idea for people who listen to the radio. I'd be interested to see if they actually follow through with what songs people want. Personally, I haven't listened to FM radio for years. The only thing I ever listen to on radio is sports. Just my 2 cents.