Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Warning (2021) -- S: Alex Pettyfer, Alice Eve, Thomas Jane, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kylie Bunbury

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Warning (2021) -- S: Alex Pettyfer, Alice Eve, Thomas Jane, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kylie Bunbury

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-21, 01:00 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Set in the not too distant future, this intense sci-fi thriller explores the repercussions that mankind faces when their omniscient technology becomes a substitute for human contact. But life begin to unravel when a global storm causes electronics to go haywire, leading to terrifying, deadly consequences. Stars Thomas Jane, Annabelle Wallis, Alex Pettyfer, Alice Eve and Kylie Bunbury.

Apparently this movie was filmed about 2 years ago in Poland and Lionsgate is dumping it in 2 weeks on VOD.
Old 09-10-21, 08:52 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,021 Likes on 812 Posts
Re: Warning (2021) -- S: Alex Pettyfer, Alice Eve, Thomas Jane, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kylie Bunbury

That looks ... awful. But I'll probably watch it at some point.
Old 10-28-21, 03:24 PM
DVD Talk God

Re: Warning (2021) -- S: Alex Pettyfer, Alice Eve, Thomas Jane, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Kylie Bunbury

I also rented this from Red Box last night. It's awful. It's a weird movie. The best way to describe it is that it's a knock off of Black Mirror and The Outer Limits. As the synopsis indicates it's basically an ensemble sci-fi anthology about people relying too much on technology, which becomes a substitute to being around humans. Thomas Jane is featured on the posters, the DVD cover, but he has a really small part. An astronaut who gets stranded in space and talks to his fucking computer the entire time. And strangely they make a quick reference to "The pandemic of 2020" I think they ADR'd that in because this was filmed before it. This movie is filmed entirely in Poland and it looks and feels like a European movie.
Old 10-29-21, 07:53 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts

Another gem bought by Grindstone Entertainment Group.
Old 10-30-21, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 389 Likes on 279 Posts

Patrick Schwarzenegger? Did not realize Arnold had a son that was acting...
Old 10-30-21, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by jpcamb
Patrick Schwarzenegger? Did not realize Arnold had a son that was acting...
I remember seeing him in some romantic drama a few years back called Midnight Sun (had to look it up, pretty forgettable film).
Old 10-30-21, 11:43 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts

He had a big role in Daniel Isn't Real, a horror movie about a dangerous imaginary friend (he plays Daniel). I thought it was pretty good (I think it's on Shudder).
Old 10-30-21, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3,192 Likes on 2,060 Posts

*Quickly skims the thread*

A new Schwarzenegger flick?! I’m in!
Old 10-30-21, 12:52 PM
DVD Talk God

TheMovieMan will probably be the only other person in this forum who watches this since he gets these movies for free for his business.
Old 10-30-21, 01:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DJariya
TheMovieMan will probably be the only other person in this forum who watches this since he gets these movies for free for his business.

Despite them distributing some really, and I'm being kind, mediocre movies, I can't resist watching Grindstone films. Maybe hoping one of them is either pretty good or at least entertainingly bad. Out of curiosity, I checked my DVD Profiler, I have 76 Grindstone movies in my collection, first one was Set Up with 50 Cent and... yes, Bruce Willis. The dude has been doing these for 10 years now.