Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Nothing But Trouble (1991)

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Nothing But Trouble (1991)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-18, 12:48 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 377 Likes on 269 Posts
Re: Nothing But Trouble (1991)

This movie was so scary and uncomfortable to watch when I was 10-or-so. I fucking hated it and I think it gave me nightmares.

I can kind of see the satire now, which makes it a little better. I think I watched it again when I was 25 (maybe ten years ago).
Old 07-21-18, 08:05 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 428 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by Troy Stiffler
This movie was so scary and uncomfortable to watch when I was 10-or-so. I fucking hated it and I think it gave me nightmares.

I can kind of see the satire now, which makes it a little better. I think I watched it again when I was 25 (maybe ten years ago).
Well I finished watching it last night, and believe it or not I had the same reaction. It came out in in 91, so I was also around 10. The junkyard twins and Dan Akyroyd removing his nose were what made me so sick to my stomach as a kid. It wasn’t as horrifying watching it as an adult, plus I laughed pretty hard at the Digital Underground cameo.
Old 07-21-18, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,793 Likes on 1,922 Posts

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something really icky about this movie.