Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What happens during this part of Narnia 1?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-09, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

My disc has playback issues and skipped from around 1:02 to 1:19 and I don't really want to go through a replacement with Netflix...

From
Spoiler:
when the Fox gets bitten, gets patched up a bit by Mrs. Beaver, and leaves them around the fire to gather up more troops (You'll be glad Aslan is on your side) to the part where the Ice Queen "kills" him (I'm sure they all turn back from stone at the end and happiness ensues).

Thanks!
Old 01-13-09, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
Re: What happens during this part of Narnia 1?

http://www.themoviespoiler.com/Spoil...sofnarnia.html
Old 01-13-09, 09:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The chronology is a bit out of place with the movie... some of those things I already saw and some of those are what happened when it skipped.
Old 01-13-09, 10:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spoiler:
After the fireside scene it cuts to the Witch's dungeon where Edmund meets Tumnus. White Witch comes in tells Edmund that her police tore the dam apart and couldn't find his siblings, she threatens to kill Edmund then he tells her he heard mention of someone called Aslan. Witch tells Tumnus that Edmund betrayed him for sweeties. Tumnus is lead out of the dungeon. Cut to the Beavers and Peter, Lucy, Susan traveling to Aslan's camp. Queen and Edmund leave castle where Edmund see Tumnus has been turned to stone. Beavers and kids crossing huge frozen lake when they see sled heading towards them, they hide but person in sled is Father Christmas who gives each of them their weapons and Lucy gets Juice of the Fire-Flower which heals all wounds. Beavers and kids come to half frozen waterfall and river, Witches wolves show up and attack male beaver but waterfall starts to break up Peter takes his sword and breaks off an ice flow and they make it to other side. Cut to Witch and Edmund when wolves show up with Fox in one's mouth she threatens to turn him to stone when Edmund tells her they are heading to The Stone Tablet. She then turns the Fox to stone

Last edited by Paul1957; 01-13-09 at 10:53 AM.
Old 01-13-09, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

AWESOME thanks!

Great movie. Makes me want to see Prince Caspian again. Love the actors.