Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Street Fighter trailer

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Street Fighter trailer

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-09, 02:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Street Fighter trailer

Originally Posted by DJariya
Okay thanks for not answering my question.

I guess the consensus among all of you is to ignore it and let it go away.
It's absolutely awful. I had nothing to do tonight and caught it since I've pretty much seen everything else worthwhile that's currently playing.. and it had "Direct-to-DVD" written all over it.

Some of THE worst acting I have ever seen.. if you want a good laugh, I'd so go and have fun MST3King it. But eh, if you want a good movie, yeah. Not gonna happen.

I just had a lot of problems with most of the characters since I'm a pretty big fan of the game series. The fact that M. Bison was some Irish guy in a business suit threw me off, and Chris Kline is seriously one of the worst "actors" I have ever seen (his entire plot line could be thrown out the window - it seriously serves no purpose whatsoever). Script is cliched, and every cheesy joke you can see from a mile away.

The only thing that got me was seeing the guy who played Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat in it as "Gen". I started laughing hysterically.

But, on the bright side, the girl who plays Chun Li is incredibly hot.. and there's a brief scene with a lesbian overtone.

I'd wait for Netflix.
Old 03-03-09, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcfly
Some of THE worst acting I have ever seen.. if you want a good laugh, I'd so go and have fun MST3King it. But eh, if you want a good movie, yeah. Not gonna happen.
Yeah, I heard this in just about every review of the movie that's out there. The IGN guy went as far as saying that Chris Klein delivers probably the "worst acting performance of the decade."
Old 03-03-09, 02:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by harrydoyle
Yeah, I heard this in just about every review of the movie that's out there. The IGN guy went as far as saying that Chris Klein delivers probably the "worst acting performance of the decade."
I'd agree with that. It was beyond awful. I never cared for him to begin with as it is.

Has he even done anything since American Pie 2?
Old 03-03-09, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mcfly
I'd agree with that. It was beyond awful. I never cared for him to begin with as it is.

Has he even done anything since American Pie 2?
Katie Holmes....but he must not have been too good at that either because she dumped his ass for Tom Cruise.