Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Fantastic Four II - June 15/07 (merged)

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Fantastic Four II - June 15/07 (merged)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-07, 09:33 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by redskull
Amen to Alba's "off" look! She looked acceptable in the first movie, but in this one I swear she looked like one of the Wayan's Bros. in "White Chicks!"

And I agree about Mr. Fantastic's stretching scenes. They seemed state of the art for 1995. It was as if there was no detail or texturing on his skin or clothes when he'd stretch. Maybe it's just not possible to show a person realistically stretching. Maybe it's just such an unnatural and impossible sight, NO effects house can do it realistically.
she looked good in the wedding dress and early in the film, but later in the movie with the long blond wig she didnt look as hot
Old 07-18-07, 11:33 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Let's face it fellas, weird looking, weird wig, weird eyes etc, we'd still all have a go
Old 07-19-07, 02:36 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maingon
she looked good in the wedding dress and early in the film, but later in the movie with the long blond wig she didnt look as hot
I agree with the latter part, but not the former. In fact, right after catching the first teaser (with the wedding and then Johnny's face-off with Surfer before plummeting back to Earth), I commented on how bad either her make-up was or her complexion (meaning she should've used her invisible powers on even more of her blemishes..

But, OD is right.

Well, only if she gets off the Olsen twins/Lohan/Richie diet she seems to be on..