Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Need Help Finding This Horror Flick?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 05-23-06, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I have my doubts on finding this movie. I only remember one scene and it's a very vague scene. I saw this movie when I was around 12 years old (I'm 27 now) and it scared the crap out of me.

I believe the movie was made around the 1970s and I think it was about (bare with me) either satan's wife or an evil wife of some sorts who had evil powers like morphing into a demon or something. There was one scene where this guy stopped over for a visit, she welcomed him in, and her phone rang. The guy sat in the living room and she went in her kitchen to answer the phone. After she hung the phone up she started to morph into this demon like character with eyes developing on her palms and horns appearing on her face (her own eyes changed to red). She used her powers to kill the guy she invited in. I think he started to get a bad headache and then started to bleed from the eyes, nose, and ears then fell over dead.

I know this is not a very good description but it's all I remember.