Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

"Hoodwinked"...ouch...

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

"Hoodwinked"...ouch...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-06, 10:11 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Hoodwinked"...ouch...

So, on a whim, I decided to see Hoodwinked (I had just seen Good Night and Good Luck, and had some money left on the gift card from Christmas). Bad decision. For the first time in 30 years of seeing movies, I walked out of a movie I paid to see. I'm the king of bad movies. I saw Baby Geniouses 2, and that was passable. Hoodwinked, otoh, was gut-wrenchingly awful. Unwatchable. The rendering in this movie was even worse. I've seen better graphics in a Game Cube video game. I could take Patrick Warburton as the big bad wolf. But when XZibit showed up as the voice of the chief of police, that was it for me. I wanted to stay for the inevitable Pimp My Ride joke, but the dialog was so badly written, it was painful to listen to. I stood up, put my coat on, my Red Vines in my pocket, and walked the hell out of there. Demanded my money back, and got it. So there you have it. The great Forum Troll has been brought to his knees by a movie. Let it never happen again.
Old 02-06-06, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear God man, did you even try?

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=452812