Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Wolverine in XMen

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-07, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another replacement of interest to me was the cinematographer for X-Men 3.
From imdb:
Philippe Rousselot was hired as cinematographer by Matthew Vaughn, and initially stayed on when Brett Ratner took over as director. Not long into shooting however, Rousselot quit the project. Dante Spinotti, the cinematographer on Ratner's previous two films was available, and he took over for most of the remaining filming. He had to leave about a week before the end of shooting as he was committed to working on _Contract, The (2006)_ , and so J. Michael Muro was hired for the remainder of shooting.
There was a short interview in American Cinematographer where Rousselot stated what the biggest blunder of his career was. He answered, "Agreeing to work on X-Men 3." I'd really love to hear the story behind that one.
Old 02-02-07, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fumanstan
Prof. X! I don't think he's a doctor =|
unless he has a phd...
Old 02-02-07, 03:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
DR.X?

Why does it make me think of this:

Mr. Evil..

Dr.Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mr." thank you very much.
Old 02-02-07, 04:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by McHawkson
If Jackman is 5 feet tall, then he IS Wolverine. But he's too tall for that role.
Back when I was really into comics I always thought a young (pre-1975) Charles Bronson would make a perfect Wolverine. He had the body back then and the attitude. Watch him bare-knuckle fight in "Hard Times" and you will believe.