Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Taxidermia Special Hungarian Edition

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Taxidermia Special Hungarian Edition

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-09, 05:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Taxidermia Special Hungarian Edition

So, how do you get to the dvd inside without ruining the case itself? Does this mean you don't plan on opening the case or watching the film?
Old 10-09-09, 06:54 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by TheDoug
So, how do you get to the dvd inside without ruining the case itself? Does this mean you don't plan on opening the case or watching the film?
I already open the package. I open it with very carefull, but there is no way to seal it again.

I managed to seal it again and it seems that it was never opened, but i do it very carefully.
Old 10-11-09, 05:50 AM
Cool New Member

By the way, anyone knows the hungarian digipack DVD of Kontroll movie? It is another edition that i try to find whitout sucess..

Last edited by Brunomec; 10-11-09 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-11-09, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Brunomec
By the way, anyone knows the hungarian digipack DVD of Kontroll movie? It is another edition that i try to find whitout sucess..
Brunomec, you're a collector after my own heart. This was one of the first Hungarian dvd's I added to my collection so many years ago. Hoping this isn't against blog policy I'm linking you to this blog that tells you mostly "you're out of luck" unless you do the Ebay route. There once was a source in Hungary Numero7 that sold it to me, but they no longer have it. It is OOP from all retail sources.
Link here:http://www.theimportforums.com/viewt...oll+LE#p419330
Old 10-11-09, 02:45 PM
Cool New Member

Brunomec, you're a collector after my own heart. This was one of the first Hungarian dvd's I added to my collection so many years ago. Hoping this isn't against blog policy I'm linking you to this blog that tells you mostly "you're out of luck" unless you do the Ebay route. There once was a source in Hungary Numero7 that sold it to me, but they no longer have it. It is OOP from all retail sources.
What do you mean with "collector after my own heart"?

Actually i only discover Kontroll movie last month and i already knows that link you gave me Thanks.
Old 10-11-09, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Brunomec
What do you mean with "collector after my own heart"?

Actually i only discover Kontroll movie last month and i already knows that link you gave me Thanks.
Don't read too much into that statement, it's just my coy way of saying that you seem to be a collector who seeks out the most 'difficult to get' dvd's, especially those located in Hungary. I can relate, that's all I meant. Here's another Hungarian set you might find of interest, but now we're going off topic from Taxidermina:

http://www.dvdzoom.hu/v/vampirklasszikusok.php
Old 10-11-09, 04:20 PM
Cool New Member

Don't read too much into that statement, it's just my coy way of saying that you seem to be a collector who seeks out the most 'difficult to get' dvd's, especially those located in Hungary. I can relate, that's all I meant. Here's another Hungarian set you might find of interest, but now we're going off topic from Taxidermina:

Oh, i understand eheh

I already knew that coffin box, but i am not interested on it. For Nosferatu i want a spanish digibook with 2 discs

Thanks fot sharing this information about this great sets!!
Old 10-14-09, 08:57 AM
Cool New Member

Well, i added Taxidermia Hungarian Special edition to my collection. You cans see on my blog, see my signature
Old 10-14-09, 09:21 AM

Currently, KONTROLL is being sold with its soundtrack (a jewel cased CD shrinkwrapped together with the dvdcase of the one-disc edition).

While I'm here, I should mention that THE INVESTIGATOR DVD features English subs (but not on the extras, the interview is pretty awful anyway) - fine 16/9 print, packaged in a slipcase

http://filmandfestivals.com/index.ph...iews&Itemid=10

Last edited by andrash; 10-14-09 at 09:33 AM.
Old 10-14-09, 02:18 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by andrash
Currently, KONTROLL is being sold with its soundtrack (a jewel cased CD shrinkwrapped together with the dvdcase of the one-disc edition).

While I'm here, I should mention that THE INVESTIGATOR DVD features English subs (but not on the extras, the interview is pretty awful anyway) - fine 16/9 print, packaged in a slipcase
hmm.. yeah... i've noticed that edition of Kontroll with ost But i really want the digipack.

I don't know that Investigator movie.....but i read the synopsis and actually it seems quite interesting

Last edited by Brunomec; 10-14-09 at 02:22 PM.