International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

need help with multi region codes [ZENITH dvc2200]

Old 04-12-07, 10:52 PM
Cool New Member

need help with multi region codes [ZENITH dvc2200]

hi every one my name is angel and im new here. I have been roaming the dvdtalk forums wow for the past 6 years but never post. I have to tell ya when it comes to movies, dvd purchases and other things related to dvds and movies i always come here to read each topics. I have a question i have a dvd player its a ZENITH dvc2200 digital versatile disc player i was wondering can this dvd player be put as a region free player, the reason i ask cause i went to google i typed zenitch dvc 2200 multi region codes and it gave me a bunch of sites and, i saw my player in the list and next to it, it said 2550 i dont know if thats the code or not some other sites were charging for codes. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, or if anyone has the same dvd player that i have. I have had since 2000 and its a great player and if this player could be put to region free where can i get the code and how do i put it in. Im new to this and im sorry if im asking question that been ask a billion times. I would appreciate any help or advice ya could give me.

once again its Zenith dvc2200 digital versatile disc player
Old 04-12-07, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Check this site out: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.ph...Zenith+DVC2200 ... a direct link to your player.

Be cautious ... as it appears that the hack could cause damage to the player itself.
Old 04-13-07, 01:03 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by visitor Q
Check this site out: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.ph...Zenith+DVC2200 ... a direct link to your player.

Be cautious ... as it appears that the hack could cause damage to the player itself.
thanks alot for the link i appreciate it but it appears it only works for players from the uk , the uk model. once again thanks for the link
Old 04-13-07, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You're welcome!

I noticed there's another thread over in the main DVDTalk area, and I would also back up the recommendation of the Philips 642 (I think that was the model) for an American player that can be had very cheaply. It's very suitable (and easy to hack) considering the cost and for $50, that's not a large price to pay for a backup player if anything else. I had one once and it played everything that I threw at it.
Old 04-13-07, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

^^^ I'll second the Philips recommendation. For the price, it's pretty hard to beat, especially if you just want to get another player that can go region free.