Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Looking for specific old kung fu film (help!!)

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 03-30-05, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 272 Likes on 226 Posts

I remember watching this film on VHS when I was a kid and was wondering if anyone knew if it was released on DVD or what the name was.

All I remember is a man being sent on a journey for something, and had to fight ninjas that represented the five elements. The water ninjas flew out of the water, earth guys popped out of the ground and so on.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!!
Old 03-30-05, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Five Element Ninjas aka Chinese Super Ninja. Ground Zero put it out in R1 but I think IVL is releasing this soon in R3HK.
Old 03-30-05, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 272 Likes on 226 Posts
Originally Posted by mrwilson
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Five Element Ninjas aka Chinese Super Ninja. Ground Zero put it out in R1 but I think IVL is releasing this soon in R3HK.
awesome. thats exactly the movie I was looking for. I lost the VHS a long time ago so I was hoping this would be on DVD in some form. Any idea when IVL is releasing the DVD?
Old 03-30-05, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought I saw if on their 2005 release schedule but I just checked and it's not there.