Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Need help remembering Kung Fu title!

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-04, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I can't seem to find information on a kung fu movie. There is some type of training scene, with a hollow man shaped device with roller tracks and bearings that run inside. A fighter keeps doing kung fu on this, while the ball bearings move along the tracks inside. Would anyone know the name of this movie?

I believe it is Chinese, as the steel hollow man has characters all over it. The martial artists appears to be sweating heavily, as his trainer looks on. It is outside.

A friend mentioned the main character may be training to fight the guy with the long white beard who killed his parents. . .the ball bearings in the dummy represent Chi, and he is only vulnerable to certain attacks at certain times of day in certain locations, hence the training.

Any ideas?
Old 07-10-04, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like the Shaw Brothers movie "Executioners from Shaolin".
Old 07-11-04, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yep, that's Shaw Brother's Executioners from Shaolin, available in Region 3 in a great remastered, anamorphic, original language print. One of my favorites.