Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Petition for Space: Above and Beyond DVD

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-02, 10:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just started a petition to bring this great series to DVD. Studios really pay attention to petitions. It's gotten us Willy Wonka and Cats & Dogs in widescreen, and perhaps even got N'Sinc out of Star Wars! If we really want this we can get it, but we have to work a little. The petition itself is very easy, just go to:
[spammed URL deleted]

and push the "Click here to sign petition" button. To really get this thing off the ground I've emailed dozens of webmasters around the country to ask if they will post this link. I'm booted out of AICN forums and haven't been able to get into HTF, so I'd really appreciate it some of you would post there about this next time you're visiting. That would just rule! So help me spread the word guys!

A moderator notes: this is not an International-specific matter and you have already twice posted your petition on the main forum. Duplicate and/or off-topic posts are generally frowned upon here; particularly where there is no track record of contributing productively. Further incidences are likely to result in your posting priviliges here matching those on the other site(s) you mentioned.

Last edited by benedict; 02-08-02 at 02:03 PM.