Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Free Magazines Archive

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Free Magazines Archive

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-06, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sometimes for free subs, they send a renewel letter/offer letting you know your sub is about to expire, but I've never been billed for one - they just end. And with a lot of them, another free sub comes within the year and you can stack them.
Old 10-29-06, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M2theAX
With all of these complimentary subscriptions for one year, how does this work? Do I have to cancel after the year or else I will get charged? I started to get Rolling stone a few months ago, which I do not want. I haven't been charged for it, but I am afraidI might be in the future.

You have nothing to worry about with the subscriptions you get from this forum, I have got and are still getting TONS of free mags because of this thread and I never had to pay a dime once they ran out.

For starters none of these free subscriptions ask for a credit card so if they want any money from you, they are going to have to find you, its not like they know where you live. (oh, wait....)
Old 10-30-06, 08:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

oh ok, I was getting a little nervous, now I am relieved and signing up for more mags, keep them coming and thank you for the numerous amounts you have posted. Anyone know if there are real free subscriptions to FHM/Maxim/stuff? All the ones I see online, you have to sign up for some service.
Old 10-30-06, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
They've been posted here. I get all three free via this thread and they're all good for another five to ten years each.
Old 10-30-06, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It didn't work for me I'll just keep my eyes open.
Old 10-31-06, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Tips & Tricks
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailtipstricks03welcome.htm

Spin
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailspinmag01welcome.htm
Old 10-31-06, 05:46 PM

Received 68 Likes on 58 Posts
What job do I need to pretend I have to get these? I always get offered other magazines.
Old 11-01-06, 01:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Somewhere Hot Scoville Units: 9,999,999 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Received 811 Likes on 316 Posts

Complimentary one-year subscription to Fantasy Sports:

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailfantasyspt01welcome.htm

Since 1989, Fantasy Sports magazine has been providing award-winning analysis, information and commentary about fantasy sports. It is also the only magazine which provides industry news that provides its readers with all of the information about one of the fastest-growing hobbies in the world.
Old 11-01-06, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,200 Likes on 4,227 Posts
Originally Posted by ben12
What job do I need to pretend I have to get these? I always get offered other magazines.
It's not the job, it's the email address. Try another one and you should get it. At least I did when I tried another one.
Old 11-01-06, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

7 Complimentary issues of Saveur Magazine:

http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=26118

Saveur shows you around the places that have given birth to the world's great foods and reveals how to recreate these dishes at home.

Note: You will receive ONLY 7 issues of Saveur Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription.

This subscription to Saveur magazine has been purchased on your behalf by SpaWish.com. Click Hereto learn more about SpaWish.com.
Old 11-02-06, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Dang - missed out on Fantasy Sports. Thats one I really would have used.
Old 11-03-06, 02:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

NEW LINK -- Complimentary one-year subscription to Premiere:

http://www.freebizmag.com/brpremiere01welcome.htm

Premiere brings you a behind the scenes look at the stars and creators of today’s top films by focusing on the art and commerce of the film industry. Premiere’s feature articles, profiles and monthly columns include original photography, interviews with Hollywood’s A-list and up-and-coming talent, studio heads and producers.
Old 11-03-06, 06:19 AM

thanks for premiere!
Old 11-03-06, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by mgbfan
Dang - missed out on Fantasy Sports. Thats one I really would have used.

I missed it too
Old 11-03-06, 06:34 PM

Marlin is your complete source for the best offshore fishing action and information. Marlin magazine is the guide for big-game fishermen. It is written for the anglers who need to know what is happening around the world regarding offshore fishing.

Get your complimentary subscription to Marlin (digital edition) and find out what additional complimentary business magazines you could also receive.

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/101/10191
Old 11-06-06, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Free subscription to MAXIM:

http://www.all-free magazines.com/magazines/Maxim

(Obviously remove the ginormous space)

All Free Magazines is proud to offer you a free complimentary subscription to Maxim. No survey to fill out, and no credit card to enter. We don't play around when it comes to your personal information, we will never distribute your address to any 3rd party for any reason.By signing up for this offer you are signing up for the All Free Magazines newsletter, you can opt out of the newsletter at any time.

About Maxim:

A men's service magazine with a lighthearted but authoritative attitude covering sports, sex, quality gear and entertainment from an unapologetically male perspective.

It's an All Free Magazines Subscription Roulette... from other sites you might get one maybe even two years.... but from us you can get as many as 4 YEARS. It will be randomly selected how many years you get but it will range from 1 to 4 YEARS! This offer has limited quantities. If you get the signup successful page that just means your information went through it does not guarantee you a subscription.

# Please allow up to 14 weeks for the arrival of your first issue.
# Offer is for a free 1 to 4 year subscription
# Use a Valid Email!
# Subscriptions are available to subscribers within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Free subscriptions are limited to availability.
# All Fields in the Form below are REQUIRED!
# ZIPCODE +4 is REQUIRED! (Example: 77000-1234).
Old 11-06-06, 08:22 PM

Maxim is already gone...
Old 11-06-06, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Sorry, this offer is no longer available.
Old 11-08-06, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Updated & cleaned first page.
Old 11-08-06, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

A friend of mine asked me to see if I could find a free subscription to Mean Magazine:

http://www.meanmag.net

If any of you can help me, let me know.
Old 11-08-06, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

FREE 1 year (6 issues) subscription to Tango:

http://www.tangomag.com/tabid/210/De...&Source=I6PG01

Tango magazine is your guide to lasting love. We're the authority on modern love, and we're not shy - We'll tell you exactly what it takes to find love, nurture love, make love and make love work. Real advice for real women - looking, taken, engaged, married or starting over. We are so convinced that you will love Tango's unique content that we are making you an incredible limited time offer.
Old 11-09-06, 09:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

6 free issues of Power Cruising Magazine:

http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=26136

Remaining quantities as of this post: 409

Power Cruising is THE magazine for all who cruise under power. Whether you're planning a long distance cruise on your powerboat or you are just out for a long weekend, Power Cruising magazine provides expert information on practical boat ownership and seamanship, plus real life inspiration with features on the most popular harbors and cruising destinations in North America, the Caribbean and Europe. Plus, in every issue, Power Cruising keeps you up to date on the latest new boats, electronics, gear and accessories.
Note: You will receive 6 issues of Power Cruising Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription.
Old 11-10-06, 12:08 AM

U.S. News & World Report provides world and national weekly news with an analytical and anticipatory focus. Its extensive business and economic coverage is complemented with practical news for a general readership. In addition, it contains life management information on personal finance, health technology, education and other matters which impact its readers' lives.
http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/101/10130
Old 11-10-06, 11:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Free one-year subscription to GQ...for a little work:

http://www.teenfreeway.com/otx/otx_sn1.htm

15 minute survey required. Males 18-25.

GQ (originally called Gentlemen's Quarterly) is a monthly men's magazine that focuses on men's fashion and style. It also features articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, toys, and books. It is generally perceived as more upscale than lad mags, such as Maxim or FHM. This perception is due to the fact that GQ aims towards an audience that is older and that has a higher income than most other men's magazines.

Gentlemen's Quarterly was launched in 1931 as Apparel Arts, a fashion quarterly for men.[1] The name was changed in 1957, and the magazine moved from quarterly to monthly publication in the 1970s, still concentrating on only fashion and style.

In 1983 editor Art Cooper changed the course of the magazine, introducing articles beyond fashion, targeting heterosexual and metrosexual men and establishing GQ as a general men's magazine in competition with Esquire.

The most famous editor of British GQ, Michael VerMeulen, died of a cocaine overdose in 1995. The current editor, Dylan Jones, is credited with having taken the magazine into overtly political territory, featuring new Conservative leader David Cameron on the front cover recently.

GQ is published by Conde Nast Publications. As of December 31, 2003, GQ is ranked 114th in the world in circulation reaching 788,851 people (Adage.com).

The magazine name's abbreviation has also lent itself into an adjective term - GQ (somewhat datedly now) refers to a man who dresses and acts suavely.
Old 11-11-06, 01:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Free one-year subscription to TV Guide!:

https://subscriptions.tvguide.com/Su...erkey=733.1.-1

Site is getting hammered! Took me around 2,463 tries after getting several error messages, but eventually got through.

TERM
52 issues for $0.00
Get your FREE Subscription today!

Order Summary:

Issues: Amount:
TV Guide 52 $0.00

TOTAL BILLED $0.00
TOTAL DUE $0.00

We hope that you enjoy your TV Guide subscription.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.