HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Scorpion Releasing goes Blu

Old 04-23-19, 11:33 AM
Banned

Re: Scorpion Releasing goes Blu

Forking ashholes announced Shredder (2001) nearly 8 months ago and there's still no sign of a forking disc.

Last edited by Adam Tyner; 05-07-19 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Welcome! Everything is fine. You're in the Good Place.
Old 04-23-19, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
Fucking assholes announced Shredder (2001) nearly 8 months ago and there's still no sign of a fucking disc.

From a few weeks back:

Great news from the Scorpion Releasing camp! "Shredder", "Iron Warrior" and "Gas Pump Girls" are currently in replication and should be landing on Ronin Flix/Diabolik in the very near future. We've also received some big news on the upcoming Lakeshore titles! I can't say much right now. But, one of the titles is an 80's thrill-ride featuring a star-studded cast, a genre legend and has never been on Blu-ray before! We'll have more info on all of the upcoming Scorpion/Lakeshore titles coming very soon! Stay tuned.
Old 04-24-19, 06:14 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Gas Pump Girls??? Thatís a preorder for me- itís the greatest movie that was ever shot in Sacramento. I have a YouTube video of the main location but canít link to it on my phone right now. Later on in the movie thereís a factory that I drove by on the way to work for a while that serves as an oil company in the movie, with a matte painting.
Old 06-03-19, 12:25 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
Forking ashholes announced Shredder (2001) nearly 8 months ago and there's still no sign of a forking disc.
Available now at Ronin!

Spoiler:
Old 06-03-19, 01:15 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer & TOAT Winner

Gas Pump Girls looks great BTW, far more detail than any previous release letting me spot more locations near me where it was shot. Still need to check out the commentary track.