Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

The Hangover and Star Trek Digital Copies...

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-10, 08:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are their iTunes codes? I always throw the paper inside the cases away, because they are usually just ads, but I leant them to a friend and he needs to know the codes. Is their any other way I can find them, or could someone give me them? Thanks.
Old 01-20-10, 08:41 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Re: The Hangover and Star Trek Digital Copies...

Originally Posted by Blu Man
What are their iTunes codes? I always throw the paper inside the cases away, because they are usually just ads, but I leant them to a friend and he needs to know the codes. Is their any other way I can find them, or could someone give me them? Thanks.
They are unique...and you tossed them.
Old 01-20-10, 08:50 PM
Banned

contact the company..ive done it in the past and they emailed me new codes
Old 01-20-10, 09:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
I'm aware that I tossed them.
Originally Posted by bd...?
contact the company..ive done it in the past and they emailed me new codes
Thanks.
Old 01-20-10, 09:42 PM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts

This should help.

Star Trek - http://www.paramountdigitalcopy.com/support/

The Hangover - http://www.wbdigitalcopy.com/support

Last edited by E Unit; 01-20-10 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-21-10, 08:29 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 680 Likes on 456 Posts

Just curious, but why throw the paper away? I can see it if you also throw the cases away and store all your discs in binders or something. But if you keep them in the cases (and since you lent them out I infer this) what benefit is throwing any of the inserts away?
Old 01-21-10, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Does the Hangover digital copy work with Itunes? I didn't think it did.
Old 01-21-10, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 257 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by collven
Does the Hangover digital copy work with Itunes? I didn't think it did.
Yes, it's WMV or iTunes.
Old 01-21-10, 12:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
Although the codes printed on the insert sheets with each disc are unique, the Digital Copy discs themselves are not. Therefore, any unused code will work with any copy of the disc.

If some generous soul out there has one or both of the movies and no plans to redeem the Digital Copies himself, he can give his codes to the o/p and they will work. However, once redeemed, that code becomes invalid for future use.
Old 01-21-10, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I don't know about the codes for The Hangover and Star Trek, but the codes for the Spaceballs digital copy is:
Old 01-21-10, 08:25 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Trevor
Just curious, but why throw the paper away? I can see it if you also throw the cases away and store all your discs in binders or something. But if you keep them in the cases (and since you lent them out I infer this) what benefit is throwing any of the inserts away?
Because I never have and never will use digital copies. A friend wanted them, I gave them to him without even thinking about the codes. The paper just bothers me and annoys me, and most of the time they come with ads and those are useless.
Old 01-21-10, 09:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

seriously who throws something away without reading it?you honestly never know what you could be tossing out, dont just assume something is an ad, and plus it plain as day says in big bold letters how to get your itunes or windows media DIGITAL COPY.
you do realize by throwing those away youve also potentially thrown away a free movie (for hangover atleast)since it also contains the code for the buy 5 get a free movie offer.

goodluck finding someone willing to give you the digital copy code, since its the same code used for a person to get a free movie.

Amazing people now days dont even take a min to read something before they throw it to the trash.
Originally Posted by Blu Man
Old 01-21-10, 09:37 PM
Political Exile

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
Amazing people now days dont even take a min to read something before they throw it to the trash.
This thread reminded me of when Nintendo started their Club Nintendo where you register games online to earn points towards exclusive games and stuff. I have dozens of Nintendo games, so I go through them and notice that they had printed the registration code on the back of the Nintendo Power subscription form that I always threw away when I bought the game along with some warning booklet that every game contained. Why they didn't put the code on the back of the game manual is beyond me.
Old 01-21-10, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

seriously who throws something away without reading it?you honestly never know what you could be tossing out, dont just assume something is an ad, and plus it plain as day says in big bold letters how to get your itunes or windows media DIGITAL COPY.
you do realize by throwing those away youve also potentially thrown away a free movie (for hangover atleast)since it also contains the code for the buy 5 get a free movie offer.

goodluck finding someone willing to give you the digital copy code, since its the same code used for a person to get a free movie.

I never said that I don't read them. I always go through the papers, and as I have stated before, I NEVER use digital copies, so I throw what is junk to me away. I'm asking this question because a friend of mine needs the codes to view the movie, I was not expecting to ever loan them out to somebody, so from now on I am going to keep them just in case. Before you start to be rude you should read the thread and the circumstances. If I end up never getting the codes, I don't give a shit, I'll just tell him that I can't get them and that will be that.
Old 01-21-10, 10:00 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Old 01-22-10, 12:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I call shenanigans.
Old 01-22-10, 10:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Do we, or can we, have a thread here where people who have no use for their digital copies can post the codes? I suppose it could be useless, since you'd have to have the digital copy disc and, presumably, you'd have the code already, but I've got a few titles that I used already on a different computer and now I can't redownload them again.
Old 01-22-10, 12:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by toddly6666
I don't know about the codes for The Hangover and Star Trek, but the codes for the Spaceballs digital copy is:
That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage!
Old 12-06-10, 09:45 AM

I too am in need of Star Trek (2009) digital copy code, it expired 2 weeks ago, and Paramount, looks like they could care a less....if anyone can flip me thiers that they are not using then i would really appreciate it! THX
Old 12-06-10, 10:49 AM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts

Um, that probably means they all expired two weeks ago. You lost your chance to get them.
Old 12-06-10, 03:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by toddly6666
now that made me laugh!!! thanks!!

btw, awesome avy.
Old 12-06-10, 04:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by trespoochies
Um, that probably means they all expired two weeks ago. You lost your chance to get them.
Yup, this happened to me for Batman because I waited for the anthology to drop to a more reasonable price. The digital copy had already expired. Oh well, chances of me every watching that film on my iPhone were slim to none...
Old 12-09-10, 07:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by rockinrotho
I too am in need of Star Trek (2009) digital copy code, it expired 2 weeks ago, and Paramount, looks like they could care a less....if anyone can flip me thiers that they are not using then i would really appreciate it! THX

True, sometimes those codes can last between 6 to 12 months. How could you find the time to enter the code?!
Old 12-13-10, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Anubis2005X
Yup, this happened to me for Batman because I waited for the anthology to drop to a more reasonable price. The digital copy had already expired. Oh well, chances of me every watching that film on my iPhone were slim to none...
if you email Warner Bros, they will most likely send you a fresh code. They might ask for your expired code and PofP also....