Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

A couple of questions

Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

A couple of questions

Old 06-19-13, 06:55 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 401 Likes on 250 Posts
A couple of questions

so with all of these new mods, did we retire some mods? or are we shooting for a 1:1 mod to user ratio?
Old 06-19-13, 07:09 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Announcing our newest Administrator...Me

What happens when a mod or admin is being accused by multiple posters of sending threatening PMs, being rude, unprofessional, etc? Does that person get removed, reprimanded, forced to make amends, etc? That is really the only question that started all of this and has yet to be answered. Is that being discussed?
Old 06-20-13, 01:58 AM
Mod Emeritus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: A couple of questions

These questions were kind of off-topic where they were originally posted, so I've split them off to respond.
  1. TallGuyMe: no, we are not going for a 1:1 mod to member ratio. Yes, we are taking the opportunity to "spring clean" the mod roster by determining who is still able to participate actively. We'd like to have the right number of people on board so that there can be no doubt that there is the appropriate level of support and oversight in both directions.
    <br>
  2. dave-o: yes, the matters to which you are referring are being discussed. Your patience is appreciated.
In the interests of transparency, the reasons I am closing the thread straight after answering these questions are as follows:
  • I would prefer not to divert our energies from what we're doing by initiating a real time blow-by-blow Q&A session about it, and
    <br>
  • because there is an existing thread where folk can continue to rehearse these and other arguments if they so wish.