Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

giveaway winners lists

Community
Search
Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

giveaway winners lists

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-02, 05:21 PM
sjs
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
giveaway winners lists

I read somewhere, in some DVDTalk forum, that Giveaway winners would be listed at the same link address as the original Giveaway entry. Well, I've been checking those same links for every Giveaway since Monsters, Inc and I've found nothing. While I realize that if I haven't received an email from Geoff, I probably have not won anything, I do think that I should be able to see who did win. But where can I find those winners lists?
Old 12-05-02, 05:44 PM
Uber Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Generally, site questions go in the feedback forum. Geoff, the site owner, is much more likely to see them there.

I would guess that he's behind in updating the winners pages on these contests, but I believe he is much more prompt about notifying winners via email.

Regardless, that is where the winners lists will eventually be posted, it will just take a little time.
Old 12-05-02, 05:51 PM
Registered

We've really tried to post the winners for each giveaway on the site, but with 1 sometimes 2 giveaways per week it's been almost impossiable to keep up. Our priority has been trying to pick the winners in a timely manor and get the DVDs out to them.

The thank you page says 'We will notify Winners via Email' and for at least the next month, that's the way we're going to have to do it. Simply too much site work to do with not enough people to do it...
Old 12-07-02, 06:53 PM
sjs
Cool New Member

Thanks to both of you, Blade & Geoff, for your very prompt replies. This is great site, and I very much appreciate the time and effort it must take to make it so.
Old 12-07-02, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'd rather have more giveaways than page updates
Old 12-17-02, 12:57 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

You guys are obviously way behind since you haven't yet picked me as a winner. Get it together!