Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

I have to keep logging in tonight

Old 10-12-01, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
I have to keep logging in tonight

I usually never have to log in, ever after I go out of town for a while. but tonight I've had to log in like 8 or 9 times
what's up?
Old 10-12-01, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Someone mess around with your computer while you were away? My initial guess would be a problem with cookies. But then, IS ain't my area of expertise.
Old 10-12-01, 02:39 PM
Uber Member

I had a similar problem a month or so ago. I never really figured out what was causing it, but perhaps Geoff's reboot of the server fixed the problem for you.

Are you still getting the same problem?
Old 10-12-01, 03:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
no one has access but me, I'm on my home machine

isn't happening as of yet today

Originally posted by Bushdog
Someone mess around with your computer while you were away? My initial guess would be a problem with cookies. But then, IS ain't my area of expertise.
Old 10-13-01, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I was having the same problem for the longest time but so far tonight it's been fixed.

Maybe it was fixed by the reboot. I just haope it stays fixed cause it was a minor but annoying problem.
Old 10-13-01, 06:48 AM
Mod Emeritus

It just happened to me again after posting a lengthy article which didn't re-appear on clicking the "back" arrow!!

I checked <A HREF="http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/member.php?s=&action=editoptions" target="_blank">here</a> but my options were all as they should have been; especially the second and third radio buttons.

Sometimes these glitches occur after server software upgrades and/or when one's own ISP is messing with its web proxy/cache.