Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Geoff can we have a POST COUNT Day pls ?

Old 08-15-01, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Geoff can we have a POST COUNT Day pls ?

Just one day a year when the post counts become visible again, just for old times sake
Old 08-16-01, 12:36 AM

Nah, I think there's enough padding as it is. A one day "competition" would probably kill the server.
<font color=deeppink>
Old 08-16-01, 05:10 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Geoff, I think that a one day only post count visability would be in order.. You see, i used to be feared.. and mocked aswell, but lets focus on the feared part.. well i used to be feared where i roamed in the forum because the post count was visable. it seems that since they were removed and placed only in the profile that i have lost a lot of respect from these guys. they forget about me.. when i try so hard to make them laugh and make them a good dinner after my hard day of work. Oh why can't I just be taken to the show for once and accepted.. um... yeah

I'm cool with how it is.. but once i reach 20k.. i think the name should be retired. for the sakes of my own good, i mean everyone has to be atleast social at one point in there life!
Old 08-16-01, 09:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Jackskeleton
Geoff, I think that a one day only post count visability would be in order.. You see, i used to be feared.. and mocked aswell, but lets focus on the feared part.. well i used to be feared where i roamed in the forum because the post count was visable. it seems that since they were removed and placed only in the profile that i have lost a lot of respect from these guys. they forget about me.. when i try so hard to make them laugh and make them a good dinner after my hard day of work. Oh why can't I just be taken to the show for once and accepted.. um... yeah

I'm cool with how it is.. but once i reach 20k.. i think the name should be retired. for the sakes of my own good, i mean everyone has to be atleast social at one point in there life!

do you have a lot of posts or something?
Old 08-16-01, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Jackskeleton

Dude, who are you?
Old 08-16-01, 02:26 PM

Re: Re: Geoff can we have a POST COUNT Day pls ?

Originally posted by Bushdog

. . .only if we could abolish polls.
Ooh, now there's an idea me likes!