DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Game of Thrones on DVD anyone?

Old 12-15-17, 06:09 AM
kd5
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Game of Thrones on DVD anyone?

I always see the thread for new seasons of GoT in the HDTalk forum but never here so I decided I'd start this for the folks like me who don't care if their TV shows are high def or not.

I've purchased all 7 seasons of Game of Thrones on DVD and have been perfectly happy with what I've seen so far. I get bonus releases most times, got a GoT bag with one season that my wife uses sometimes (and gets comments about when she does), bonus discs with several, haven't felt the need to own steel cases or the deluxe high-dollar releases, but I don't want to wait until the keep case releases come out either. I like owning the box sets...

I'm loving what I've seen of this series even if we've only watched to Season 3. We have 4 seasons we haven't even seen yet, anxious to start watching again from Season 1, but I keep buying new stuff which we end up watching first. This should be seriously eventful...
Old 04-10-18, 08:04 AM

Re: Game of Thrones on DVD anyone?

Where are you up to now? Done with S7 and waiting anxiously like the rest of us?
Old 04-14-18, 08:25 PM
kd5
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Game of Thrones on DVD anyone?

Yep, finished S7 the beginning of last month. Wishing they'd hurry the hell up and get the last season out to us. We don't have cable/satellite or stream so it's physical media for us...