Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread - Volume XIII

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-11, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Official Wrestling DVD Discussion Thread - Volume XIII

Here are some Blu-Ray inserts for the SmackDown Best of 2009 - 2010 and John Cena Experience sets.

Hope anyone who uses them finds them useful.

Best of Raw 2010 DVD and Blu-Ray Inserts coming soon...
Old 01-15-11, 05:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MD, thanks again for those inserts. Those came in handy when watching the above sets and looking forward to the Raw and Big Show ones you're making. Thank you again!
Old 01-16-11, 12:28 AM
Cool New Member

Thanks MD. I actually just resized your dvd inserts to fit the blu ray cases, but thanks any way.

By the way, was looking through the Sunday ads and saw that K-Mart will have all WWE DVDs 25% off this week.

Last edited by babj311; 01-17-11 at 08:05 AM. Reason: New info
Old 01-19-11, 02:26 PM

What's shown in full and what isn't on new Raw 2010 season DVD:

http://www.wrestlingdvdnews.com/wwe-...-content/8804/

Last edited by chocoboy87; 06-11-13 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-20-11, 04:29 AM

Are we allowed to talk about trading here? I have a few duplicate WWE DVD's.
Old 01-20-11, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by ThomaMon
As I am sure many of you have converted to BluRay, I am just not quite sure how to organize everything on my shelf. I have every DVD or BluRay released, and I am not quite sure what the best way to do it is. Do I just continue and put the BluRays in the place where the DVD would go, or did you make a separate section for the two?
Make sure you also organize them by UPC code....
Old 01-20-11, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by juanmgonzalez
Make sure you also organize them by UPC code....
Really?

My PPV ones are in order and all other are in alphabetical order.
Old 01-21-11, 05:39 AM

I have my Tagged Classics by PPV event, then the 2002 onwards PPVs in order, and the profiles I have in order of how big they are (Hogan, followed by Austin, then Rock etc).
Old 01-21-11, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by dillkid
I have my Tagged Classics by PPV event, then the 2002 onwards PPVs in order, and the profiles I have in order of how big they are (Hogan, followed by Austin, then Rock etc).
Im have all my dvds by release date. I guess im the only one.
Old 01-22-11, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by JAROTO
Im have all my dvds by release date. I guess im the only one.
No you're not the only one. I have my ppvs and features both in chronological order.
Old 01-22-11, 12:15 PM
Cool New Member

I arrange all of the docs in alphabetical order followed by all the PPV events in chronological order. And I have all the anthology sets displayed on top of the DVD rack. Blu Rays are mixed in with the DVDs.
Old 01-23-11, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by babj311
I arrange all of the docs in alphabetical order followed by all the PPV events in chronological order. And I have all the anthology sets displayed on top of the DVD rack. Blu Rays are mixed in with the DVDs.
Pretty close to me, but BluRays are separate, can you post a pic?
Old 01-23-11, 07:39 PM
Cool New Member

Would love to but don't I have to have a certain amount of posts before I can post pics?
Old 01-23-11, 10:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The shelf on the right side has all my PPV Events. I order them by date and promotion. I have the Blu Rays in with the DVDs. WWE, TNA, ROH, other Indy's and then MMA.

The shelf behind me has the documentaries and best of's ordered alphabetically and by promotion.

Also on the shelf behind me are WWF and WCW VHS tapes. Plus a bunch of DVD-R's of Raw and Nitro's from the late 90's. Lastly there are wrestling books and CD's.

Last edited by FireStarta316; 01-23-11 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-24-11, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by FireStarta316

Thats a really nice setup you got going on there, my new shelving unit will be comming next week and it should look a bit like that except without the UFC's and Indies.
Old 01-25-11, 01:14 AM

The shelf on the right side has all my PPV Events. I order them by date and promotion. I have the Blu Rays in with the DVDs. WWE, TNA, ROH, other Indy's and then MMA.

The shelf behind me has the documentaries and best of's ordered alphabetically and by promotion.

Also on the shelf behind me are WWF and WCW VHS tapes. Plus a bunch of DVD-R's of Raw and Nitro's from the late 90's. Lastly there are wrestling books and CD's.
Nice!
Old 01-25-11, 11:07 AM

My WWE Blus are with my other BluRays, but in their own separate section.

My DVDs are organized Anthologies first, then individual PPV DVDs arranged by date, then collections organized alphabetically and by wrestler (wrestlers with more than one set arranged by release date). My collection features DVDs signed by Bryan Danielson, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Matt Classic (aka Colt Cabana), Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, and Christian, but I can't find a way to display them, so they're just on the shelf in order like the rest.

Here's a picture, excuse the mess lol. My main shelf also doubles as a display case for some of my auto racing memorabilia:

The main shelf features all my WWE DVDs, and all of my ROH show DVDs. The small shelf to the right is all of my TV collections, Blu and DVD.

This is my secondary shelf on my side wall. It has my original ECW, TNA, FIP, PWG, Evolve, DGUSA, and various other indy/wrestling DVDs, as well as my ROH best-of DVDs.
Old 01-25-11, 12:14 PM

For anyone who's intrested here are some custom inserts both DVD and Blu-Ray for the newly relesed Best of Raw 2010. Hope anyone finds it useful.

DVD

Blu-Ray

I also have a Kofi Kingston DVD Cover for anyone who's intested - PM me if you'd like it. (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it.) :-)
Old 01-25-11, 04:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

MD, THANK YOU AGAIN...getting this for a birthday present from my friend. This helps bigtime. Great job! Big Show DVD inserts would be next I believe.
Old 01-25-11, 05:12 PM
Cool New Member

Thanks as always for the inserts, they're so helpful and professional.

BTW the WWE have begun advertising the "Behind the Scenes" WrestleMania Story DVD at LIVE events.
Old 01-25-11, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by LastRites
BTW the WWE have begun advertising the "Behind the Scenes" WrestleMania Story DVD at LIVE events.
What did the trailer look like LastRites? Any good? Did it mention how many matches etc?

I think it could be either really good or really bad - obviously I'm hoping for the former.

I really want a long in depth documentary (like Rise & Fall of ECW) with some decent NEW interviews with the McMahon's, Howard Finkle, Pat Patterson and Gene Okerlund, Wendi Richter, Piper, Tito Santana, etc and then just a smaller collection of matches and absolutly some new special features.

Becuase, lets face it most people have the WrestleMania DVDs and do we really need the 6th release of Savage/Steamboat (I know its good but if we want to watch it we'll throw on the WM III: Anthology or Championship Edition, Macho Man, IC Title or Steamboat DVD).
Old 01-25-11, 05:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by md2810
What did the trailer look like LastRites? Any good? Did it mention how many matches etc?

I think it could be either really good or really bad - obviously I'm hoping for the former.

I really want a long in depth documentary (like Rise & Fall of ECW) with some decent NEW interviews with the McMahon's, Howard Finkle, Pat Patterson and Gene Okerlund, Wendi Richter, Piper, Tito Santana, etc and then just a smaller collection of matches and absolutly some new special features.

Becuase, lets face it most people have the WrestleMania DVDs and do we really need the 6th release of Savage/Steamboat (I know its good but if we want to watch it we'll throw on the WM III: Anthology or Championship Edition, Macho Man, IC Title or Steamboat DVD).
MD,

Check your PM as I sent you a message or two there regarding the inserts for RAW 2010. Thanks again.

Richard
Old 01-25-11, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Is RAW 2010 bluray that low in stock at Bestbuy?
Old 01-25-11, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Nice Dude! Into WII Fit too?
Old 01-25-11, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by xage
Is RAW 2010 bluray that low in stock at Bestbuy?
It was pretty tough to find in Canada. Almost no place had but by luck i went to another Best Buy about 25-30 minutes from my house and found 1 copy.

Usually WWE Blu-rays are at Walmart, Future Shop and HMV on release day but no places had it, not even the DVD version. I also checked one BB near my house and nothing. Almost gave up but my luck i drove a little further to another BB and found one.

It will probably show up in stores in couple weeks like with HIAC and BR.

Last edited by sg2386; 01-26-11 at 08:50 AM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.