Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Any new information about Leave it to Beaver (1957)?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-09, 05:48 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this has been in limbo for years after 2 seasons came out, but I want the full series on DVD and a straight answer about if/when it will ever come out, so I was wondering if there is any news about this at all?

Secondly, if I wanted to contact the Leave it to Beaver IP holder directly in order to inquire about this matter, how do I do that? Is there a website/email address/phone number where I can do that?
Old 06-22-09, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Any new information about Leave it to Beaver (1957)?

Originally Posted by Navaros
I know this has been in limbo for years after 2 seasons came out, but I want the full series on DVD and a straight answer about if/when it will ever come out, so I was wondering if there is any news about this at all?

Secondly, if I wanted to contact the Leave it to Beaver IP holder directly in order to inquire about this matter, how do I do that? Is there a website/email address/phone number where I can do that?
No.

Google.com
Old 06-22-09, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you think they're going to give you a straight answer before they announce anything, more power to you.

I'll go ahead and save you some time. The answer from them will be something along the lines of 'it may come out in the future and no date has been set.' Notice the 'may' word and be aware they won't tell you anything more than that.
Old 06-23-09, 03:05 AM
Cool New Member

Yes I see your point that it would be hard to get a straight answer. However, I feel it's better to at least try to take the bull by the horns about this issue and fail at getting a good result rather than not even try at all.

So my question remains: what is the contact info for the Leave it To Beaver IP holder, and if possible, the department of the company which is in charge of releasing or not releasing it on DVD?
Old 06-24-09, 11:22 PM

I bought the first two, but haven't gotten through them yet. A little Beaver goes a long way. I'd still buy the other seasons if they're ever released though.
Old 06-26-09, 02:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Navaros
So my question remains: what is the contact info for the Leave it To Beaver IP holder, and if possible, the department of the company which is in charge of releasing or not releasing it on DVD?
Google.com and maybe also try the company that released the first couple seasons.

But they still won't tell you any more than they've already said. That's just not how companies release information.