Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Can Someone Explain The Beverly HillBilliies Dvd Releases

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 10-10-08, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

When it comes to tv on dvd, The Beverly Hillbillies sure has one messy run on dvd. I currently own a cheap tin called The Beverly Hillbillies collector's edition. I see cheap Ultimate Editions as well.

And now, they just released Beverly Hillbillies the complete 2nd season. Ok, that's great, but where is the complete 1st season? I'm confused.

Here's a note to dvd publishers. Buyers like their releases to be in chronological order, or complete seasons. I am more prone to buy Beverly Hillbillies seasons so I can watch them in order instead of all these messy cheap collections.

Just look at the new Three STooges collections. Now they are releasing Stooges in chronological order, and buyers are going nuts for them. Yet, you can find tons of Stooges collections and tins, and no one wants them. Same thing with Popeye. No one wants a messy collection, and most people don't like tins either.
Old 10-10-08, 08:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Heres all you need: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Bev...-Season-2/9906