Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

does anyone have a "FS nudity that's not in the WS version" list?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

does anyone have a "FS nudity that's not in the WS version" list?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-17, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: does anyone have a "FS nudity that's not in the WS version" list?

Bumped, to add another one for the list that's not been mentioned.

Jennifer Lopez in "Money Train". The sex scene with Wesley Snipes. The full screen version showed more of her breasts that was cropped out in the widescreen DVD release.

In widescreen you only get two brief glimpses of the left nipple. In full screen you get a clear view of both breasts as Wesley kisses and fondles them.
Old 05-16-17, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by dom56
I pick up the FS of The Break-Up to see if rumor of seeing Jennifer Aniston nice nipples was on it. Unfortunetly the topless scene never show up, so I guess it was just a rumor after all despite someone said here in this thread that the scene was from the FS version. Just save your money and just Google to see Jennifer's boob screencap from the movie.
I thought I remembered reading (a few years back) that the additional nudity was her butt, as that would have been below the frame for widescreen.
Old 05-16-17, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Z
People often erroneously use Terminator 3 as an example of a recent movie with extra boobage in the open-matte transfer, but in fact there is no true nudity in any version of the movie. The actress's breasts are covered by hair. All the full-screen disc offers is some extra cleavage.
I thought the "additional nudity" on the FS release was of the "below the waist" variety, as that would've fallen below the crop area for widescreen? Seem to remember reading that a few years ago in a similar thread, probably on this very forum (which was bemoaning the lost nudity on the WS release of Mischief).