Reload this Page >

no pain killer jain movie on dvd yet ?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 04-13-07, 01:49 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi everyone how ya doing my name is angel and i have been coming on this site for the past 5 years and never posted anything until today. Im a fan of this forum and i read all the topics and dvd news on this forum every day and, always lookforward to the what are you getting on tuesday thread and, enjoy reading all the different topics ya be talking about regarding movies and dvd's. I have a question i know the painkiller jane series going to premier tommorow night on the scifi channel starring kristana loken. I was wondering is the painkiller jane movie the one that was shown on the scifi channel with richard roundtree and Emmanuelle vauger, is it available on dvd yet or are they ever going to release it on dvd. I really enjoyed it and i would like to buy it but i havent seen no sign of the dvd yet or news or have ya heard anything yet on a release. anyways thankyou very much and i appreciate it and i lookforward talking to ya soon
Old 04-13-07, 01:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
My guess is that if there is a season set of the new Painkiller Jane series, the movie will be included with that. It served as the pilot, it was just majorly overhauled between the movie and the show.
Old 04-13-07, 04:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Didn't they re-cast Painkiller Jane herself between the movie and the tv show?
Old 04-13-07, 04:54 PM

They didn't just recast her - there's an entire new pilot that completely ignores the TV movie.

I don't think they'll ever release the TV movie because that would just confuse people.
Old 04-13-07, 04:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Temujen
They didn't just recast her - there's an entire new pilot that completely ignores the TV movie.
Good. I thought the TV movie was rather weak. Hope the new pilot is better.
Old 04-13-07, 07:55 PM
Cool New Member

thanks alot for the responds i was looking forward to get the movie on dvd but oh well. I hope the show turns out to be a hit and hope that kristana loken does a good job but i wish the original actress was still playing jane. Even though i dont have a problem with kristana shes looks good and all but im still in a state of shock afterwatching blood rayne lmao lol